May 22, 2024, 11:22:49 AMLatest Member: lhb1401
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Confused

Confused

Started by Rippjawz, May 04, 2013, 07:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rippjawz

I don't understand why it costs loads more to add a co-leader or expand your guild then it does to make one? Surely it should cost less to improve something then buy something in the first place?
I mean when you buy a something like a car or something, you don't pay more than you did for the car to add bits too it do you?
Just thought I'd mention how it seemed kind of backwards, 10m to make a guild in the first place but 50m to add 5 more people or 75m for a co.
IGN: Son-of-Rage
Guild Leader: Inception

Madprox

We allow pretty much everyone to create a guild with their friends, if they want to.
By the time you reach level 100, most of the players have over 10m gigas, thus can create a guild.

However, if you want to have more than 10 guildmembers, add a co-leader, or get a Luck or Exp Bonus Buff for your guild, which are great benefits, we ask more money, so not everyone has them..
This makes it so that some people who REALLY want it, have the chance to stand out with their guild, and it's also a way to remove some gigas from the game, since there are too many around currently.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Rippjawz

Fair enough really, probably just because it'll take me ages to afford it ;)

Madprox

Quote from: nanak tatum on May 04, 2013, 07:34:47 PM
Yea but the luck seems over expensive. 400m is a lot. And most players just barely have 400m, maybe not even that much.
Both Luck and Exp Buff were introduced for the more richer players, to have a big gigas dump..
It's not really meant for new players..

Rippjawz

most people barely have 400m!?! most i've ever had at one time was like 20m :P

Rippjawz

Quote from: Madprox on May 04, 2013, 07:23:25 PM
We allow pretty much everyone to create a guild with their friends, if they want to.
By the time you reach level 100, most of the players have over 10m gigas, thus can create a guild.

However, if you want to have more than 10 guildmembers, add a co-leader, or get a Luck or Exp Bonus Buff for your guild, which are great benefits, we ask more money, so not everyone has them..
This makes it so that some people who REALLY want it, have the chance to stand out with their guild, and it's also a way to remove some gigas from the game, since there are too many around currently.
You say the charge for things like that high to remove gigas, but seeing as theres only like 5 people in the game who can actually afford to add more members or anything else how is that going to remove gigas? If there's no one who can buy them.

Madprox

Quote from: Rippjawz on May 07, 2013, 05:00:36 PM
You say the charge for things like that high to remove gigas, but seeing as theres only like 5 people in the game who can actually afford to add more members or anything else how is that going to remove gigas? If there's no one who can buy them.
People have already spent at least 10b on those buffs, it works, but again, it's not for everyone, only for the richest people, to give them a small advantage at the cost of alot of gigas.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-