May 21, 2024, 08:40:12 AMLatest Member: masagnik1226
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Regarding Expodite PLEASE READ

Regarding Expodite PLEASE READ

Started by Nucleaon, March 03, 2012, 01:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nucleaon

March 03, 2012, 01:35:59 AM Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:40:48 AM by Nucleaon
We need more players for Expo, so why not go to its older brother?

Please join Expo, it is a very fun game, mainly PvP but it also has sector. It is a very dead game and we need as much players as possible.

So I am designing an event.

Here it is:
If you join Expodite, and get to at least lvl 25. I will gift you 3 mill gigas. I am asking you to please give Expodite a chance, all it lacks is players. I am on everyday and I've been hooked since I started playing last week. It is very addicting and if you're inactive in BC in-game you can come to Expodite and play. There are people who play Expodite that came from BC.

We have:
Adamp
Trust
Gramps
Asmit (quit?)
Hjuler
Merc
Resigners (GoldWolfs
Divine
Me
Allie
Xion
Ross
koolwolf
Socks (sort of)

We are in need of players!

I'll repeat it again

GET TO LEVEL 25 AND I WILL PERSONALLY GIFT YOU 3 MILLION GIGAS.

I'll even teach you the fundamentals of the game so that you wont feel like a nub.

If you didn't know: http://expodite.zylongaming.com

-Nucleaon

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Nucleaon

IGNs:

sasuke6548

I've been on since right now until just now cnt and george left but i know u were serious but was just funny

Nucleaon

Quote from: sasuke6548 on March 03, 2012, 02:27:35 AM
I've been on since right now until just now cnt and george left but i know u were serious but was just funny
Logged off cuz I dont have a table to play on.

IGNs:

mhj

I think I am in level 25. Can I have the gigas?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

asmit10

the problem is everyone is pro compared to new players. So anyone that just joins will get raped by everyone. They'd be better off playing normal gunz. The only reason I play expodite instead of gunz is because I got banned from gunz.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Gramps

I have an acc, lvl 19, i liked the "sector" mode of it. I would join for some of that again if i can remember how to play :D

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Yz

maybe later, i definitely have plans for it just dno when
DISCORD killyzkill

Adamp

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on March 03, 2012, 06:11:49 AM
the problem is everyone is pro compared to new players. So anyone that just joins will get raped by everyone. They'd be better off playing normal gunz. The only reason I play expodite instead of gunz is because I got banned from gunz.

Thing is..GunZ is 20x more pro than Expo.

Myself and cnt virtually dominate everyone who plays expo, has ever played expo, and possibly anyone who ever will play expo.
However, if you play GunZ, they're all a bunch of Allie's and Cnts.

Also, we have a tendency to train new players. Thanks to me, both of our two newest players (Nuc and Divine) can perfectly do shit that took other players (coolwhip, xion, etc) months to do.

-PeaceLover-

March 03, 2012, 11:12:00 AM #11 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 11:12:57 AM by -PeaceLover-
Quote from: Nucleaon on March 03, 2012, 01:35:59 AM
We need more players for Expo, so why not go to its older brother?

Please join Expo, it is a very fun game, mainly PvP but it also has sector. It is a very dead game and we need as much players as possible.

So I am designing an event.

Here it is:
If you join Expodite, and get to at least lvl 25. I will gift you 3 mill gigas. I am asking you to please give Expodite a chance, all it lacks is players. I am on everyday and I've been hooked since I started playing last week. It is very addicting and if you're inactive in BC in-game you can come to Expodite and play. There are people who play Expodite that came from BC.

We have:
Adamp
Gramps
Asmit (quit?)
Hjuler
Merc
Divine
Me
Allie
Ross
XION
koolwolf
Socks (sort of)

We are in need of players!

I'll repeat it again

GET TO LEVEL 25 AND I WILL PERSONALLY GIFT YOU 3 MILLION GIGAS.

I'll even teach you the fundamentals of the game so that you wont feel like a nub.

-Nucleaon
COME RIGTH NOW

Gramps

Nucleaon

IGNs:

Gramps

Private room, was sat in lobby alone/left.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-