May 07, 2024, 02:12:35 PMLatest Member: Charlescoumb
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Hello! I'm back! Plesae unban me! READ!

Hello! I'm back! Plesae unban me! READ!

Started by jaber3288, January 11, 2014, 08:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger234

Quote from: Thornz on January 12, 2014, 12:05:50 AM
Quote from: ranger234 on January 11, 2014, 11:48:07 PM
Quote from: -Speedy- on January 11, 2014, 11:20:57 PM
Quote from: JustRK on January 11, 2014, 11:10:47 PM
Sorry, but any account that's banned for hacking has a permanent sentence duration  :'(

You are in fact always welcome to create a new account and start fresh.
If you decide to do this then welcome back  :P    if you ever need help in game and I'm around you can ask  :P
leon was a hacker and got unbanned.

He paid to be unbanned. But this is stupid how you get a Permanent ban just for hacking. I mean two freakin' years c'mon...It is just a video game and he just wants to play on his account/have fun but they are taking a incident that happened 2 years ago to seriously.

When you think about it it's not stupid. If you hack, your rank is completely bogus and unfair. Doesn't matter how long you are gone for. Now there have been rare cases where somebody legitly got to a high lv, and then hacked a few games and got caught. In those cases admins will occasionally take away the hacked exp/coins/gigas etc as well as some of the legit exp/coins/gigas as punishment, and then un-ban. I don't see any reason why an acc that was purely hacked should ever be unbanned though. If you want to get to the top 100 list, do it like everyone else: by playing the game the way it was intended and having fun! You should definitely make a new account, but I'm telling you now that the chances of your old one getting unbanned are about 1 in 10,000

Yes but 2 years have passed........

Thornz

Say I get rank 1 after days and days of tireless hard work and grinding. Then some guy gets un-banned that had previously hacked up homself 350m exp. how do you think I'd feel? Don't you see the reason why he won't be unbanned?

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

You have been unbanned.
Please refrain from hacking in the future, i won't be as lenient next time.

123bomb123

Quote from: Allie on January 12, 2014, 12:33:12 AM
You have been unbanned.
edgy, rekt every1 in this thread. nice Allie.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

You have been unbanned.

::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

ranger234

You have been unbanned.

Thank you (even though it was his account) for being reasonable.

Robocop7ant

You have been unbanned.
xD

Welcome back, enjoy your stay.
<br />

Rebuck

Reviax

Quote from: ranger234 on January 11, 2014, 11:48:07 PMBut this is stupid how you get a Permanent ban just for hacking. I mean two freakin' years c'mon...It is just a video game and he just wants to play on his account/have fun but they are taking a incident that happened 2 years ago to seriously.
How is that stupid? I don't think you realize how many people would start hacking if they knew the ban wouldn't be permanent should they be caught.

Godz

mygodZzZ

You have been unbanned.
I laughed at that, You all Making long posts on how he can be unbanned  and saying "move on" Allie comes and say he's unbanned, that was funny.
Anyway Sir, I'm GloriousCharmZ (call me CharmZ) In-game, I would more than happy to help you Lv. up aslong as you don't hack, ever again! (btw what hack wer you using? Lol just kidding) Don't hack and respect other people who work hard for Levels instead of making it the easy bannable way..
@Thornz, if he had hacked 350m He obviously wouldn't get unbanned..

Welcome back X hacker (sorry for that, $got your name.)

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-