May 20, 2024, 12:33:54 AMLatest Member: anapahignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Reset score

Reset score

Started by dillon2k1, March 10, 2014, 12:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dillon2k1

I think every player should be able to reset his own sector / pvp / bvb rank if he wants to xD.

Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 11:07:13 PM
we must always remain impartial

JustRK

Bot deletion  :P

If anyone could actively reset pvp/bvb scores they would just abuse it after every loss and that would be unfair  haha.

Alternatively, yes we could charge for a score reset though I also feel like that's too much of an advantage rank wise and wouldn't be an accurate description of who really has the skill. At least if you start over you do indeed start from scratch and that's a different story.

dillon2k1

Quote from: JustRK on March 10, 2014, 12:43:52 PM
Bot deletion  :P

If anyone could actively reset pvp/bvb scores they would just abuse it after every loss and that would be unfair  haha.

Alternatively, yes we could charge for a score reset though I also feel like that's too much of an advantage rank wise and wouldn't be an accurate description of who really has the skill. At least if you start over you do indeed start from scratch and that's a different story.

I wouldn't call it abuse cuz u will reset win games too...so if you are a bad pvper / bvber no matter how many times u will do it you won't be in top 100.
I thought about this because there was a guild wipe but they didn't wipe players ranking when many did multi-clienting to farm bot stract so those ranking are now kinda pointless

Anyway thank you for your opinion

Quote from: Yz on October 20, 2013, 11:07:13 PM
we must always remain impartial

Zetsu

You act like people don't still multi-client now and abuse glitches and bvb/pvp still. Wiping it won't have any real effect, apart from the players who play day in day out to earn that top rank legit. Plus pvp is so dead now days, if wouldn't make any real beneficial effect.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-