May 08, 2024, 06:08:28 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Changing payment options

Changing payment options

Started by FalseProphet, August 24, 2014, 03:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

August 24, 2014, 03:38:45 AM Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 05:08:23 AM by FalseProphet
Perhaps if it's possible not sure how it works but add  payment options from buying recurring payments as-well  as one-off payments straight from a card? as multiple times it's come up someone having problems cancelling the membership or it's taken money out before they had the chance then the admin's had to spend a little of their time returning the money and removing the membership..

Welcome to any feedback/opinions whether good or bad.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

would be more of a hassle for the 99% of other people, who don't have problems with it

so I say -1

however having the option to buy non recurring would be good

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on August 24, 2014, 03:41:09 AM
would be more of a hassle for the 99% of other people, who don't have problems with it

so I say -1

however having the option to buy non recurring would be good

Why would it be? Still the same just you'd could have both options then. I mean it's also good as if you don't end up playing or something you won't lose out on your membership. If you forget to cancel before going on holiday.

If it would be good to have the option to buy non recurring then why not +1? :P. Or recommend just adding it as an suggestion instead

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 24, 2014, 03:57:02 AM
If it would be good to have the option to buy non recurring then why not +1? :P.
because you didn't say 'add the option for non reccuring'

you said 'make it so its not reccuring'

-Speedy-

Honestly it takes 2-4mins out of your day to cancel the recurring. I don't think it's that big of a hassle.

-1, but i do see your point to it i just find it's not very needed.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

FalseProphet

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 24, 2014, 04:01:51 AM
Honestly it takes 2-4mins out of your day to cancel the recurring. I don't think it's that big of a hassle.

-1, but i do see your point to it i just find it's not very needed.

It's mainly to add more paying options as of at the moment some people struggle to even buy it let alone cancel it.

Cooky

I suggest changing the tone of the original post away from 'changing the payment option' to 'add more payment options'

it will get more support  :D

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on August 24, 2014, 04:34:17 AM
I suggest changing the tone of the original post away from 'changing the payment option' to 'add more payment options'

it will get more support  :D

Is that better ? (:

Madprox

Been suggested and asked for Oh- Sooo many times before.

It ain't gonna happen.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-