May 02, 2024, 04:29:39 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » say hello to my new friend!

say hello to my new friend!

Started by Cooky, March 13, 2015, 04:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

Wtf is so dreaming weird about having a few stuffed animals. They're cute and freaking fuzzy. I have a couple stuffed angry birds plushies I won in a claw machine at a grocery store that I felt obligated to keep since it was really hard to win them lol (and I really hadn't put much thought into what I would do with them if I actually won...lmao).

But ffs stop trying to create drama where there is none. There ARE adults that have stuffed animals. It's not like, this huge taboo or anything (as long as you don't actually have 25 and obsess over them, lol).

Ps: @topic Hi Cooky's plushy XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

cyc0828

leapman

March 15, 2015, 01:28:36 PM #32 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:31:33 PM by leapman
Cooky is just too famous for BC.  8) Jealousy is bad my friends. Nice present Cooky.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Thornz

According to google 1 in 4 grown men travel with a stuffed animal, so obv ppl are just jelly of Cooky hahaha

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

what's wrong with having stuffed pets as an adult?
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

medchiller

I'm chill with anyone having a stuffed animal, not really something that's weird. For me it's just a tad odd to be posting about it. Not for the fact that it makes you weird more that what is trying to be gained from it. You probably have a perfectly justified reason for yourself and das totally chill I just wouldn't be able to come up for one for myself.

My parents threw all my stuff animals away when I turned 12. Best birthday present ever right xD

Cooky

Quote from: medchiller on March 15, 2015, 06:39:41 PM
what is trying to be gained from it.

showing people the gift i was excited to get

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-