May 02, 2024, 07:28:09 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » how to change the bot skin mod or make one to make it look better?

how to change the bot skin mod or make one to make it look better?

Started by ryo551, October 01, 2010, 08:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryo551

i saw one of the bots in the game and forum and they have cool custom colour skins :o

can anyone tell me how can i find custom mods for bot characters and tell me how you can make your own custom skin?  ???

i want to know how you can make cool custom skin mods for different bot characters  :)
ryo551

Allie

I don't support modding too well, but you would open the ba0 and/or ba2 files in the \data\models folder in your BoutCheetah directory.

Iridion

ba0 is high quality and ba2 is low quality
browse data folder with xnview and copy the file you want to mod on desktop
rename it as xx_xxx_xxxx.png and edit it
rename it ba0/ba2 depending if you want to use high quality or low quality
paste the file into data folder and run the client

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Surgeypurgey

If you're talking about skins, These are the only links that are alive.

Techno Eternity:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yvz9nxvyjnc

Soundpack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dzvtdb6wbdt2a1t

Change the Bots folder to BoutCheetah or it won't work.

Mr_V

mayeb he doesn't have the game in C... ::) simply browse My Computer dude, until u find the game, for Techno Fixed select BC/data/ui and for the sound pack select BC/sound ;)

ryo551

i downloaded xnview and used it but can anyone show me a video demonstration n how to change the bot character mod into a different colour? ???

i asked this question because this is the first time for me so i hope i get an example basic tutorial :)

ryo551

Mr_V

lol, simply open XnView, and explore the BoutCheetah folders...like models, ui, or maps...all of them are in data...double click on a file and convert it to .PNG...you'll need an another program to make cool mods...Photoshop or GIMP...best editors! :D after u finish editing, save the file, delete the old one and save this one into its format and with the same name using XnView... ;) maybe I'll make a tutorial later... :)

Allie

Don't me a noob like VLDT.
XnView is not necessary, and was originally used in the community for hiddenware.

Mr_V

people need XnView to be able to see all files...GIMP and Photoshop cant do this (example is : DDS format...u cant see/edit/save DDS files with these programs)... :P another thing is that with XnView you can convert every image format that exists... ::)

Allie

Iridion

Quote from: Allie on October 02, 2010, 03:40:37 PM
Get a DDS plug-in you noob.

GIMP views all files.

NOWAI TELL ME HOW THE **** YOU OPEN A DDS WITH GIMP. RAGE RAGE RAGE.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

Quote from: Allie on October 02, 2010, 03:40:37 PM
Get a DDS plug-in you noob.

GIMP views all files.
lolz, I had the DDS plug-in but where the fck to save it??! -_-'

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-