May 02, 2024, 03:12:09 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs

Wai Flop?

Started by t41nt3d_s1n, September 29, 2010, 12:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

i hate those maps.... they were the worst invention ever having maps like that the trains i don't mind but those stupid pucks are a pain to deal with i use them when i'm in those maps but i would prefer if they were taking out >:|

lugiaXDG009

i would use them and just before i'd get to those black ledges i get hit what the f**k
< by surgeypurgey

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: Neoxon on September 29, 2010, 01:20:22 AM
If you were ever to PvP someone of some decent skill or if you were of any decent skill yourself, I'm pretty sure it'd be more than that...
Skill cant be measured by jus one map... the so called "skill" is your ability to win. Taking that into account, flop is an excellent map for measuring your ability to win in basic combat.

A different map like power gen, for example, would make you adjust your gameplay. You have to realize your surroundings - the train - and use it to your advantage. Dodging the train and luring people in front of it is only the least of it. Thus, the map measures skill on a whole different plane. You guys are only looking at "skill" in terms of basic combat... and by only using flop, a HUGE aspect of the game is lost ;\
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

SonicParadox

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 29, 2010, 05:59:25 PM
Skill cant be measured by jus one map... the so called "skill" is your ability to win. Taking that into account, flop is an excellent map for measuring your ability to win in basic combat.

A different map like power gen, for example, would make you adjust your gameplay. You have to realize your surroundings - the train - and use it to your advantage. Dodging the train and luring people in front of it is only the least of it. Thus, the map measures skill on a whole different plane. You guys are only looking at "skill" in terms of basic combat... and by only using flop, a HUGE aspect of the game is lost ;\
Nicely said.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

gets boring sometimes but everyone plays on it so you get used to it:p

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

SonicParadox

Yz

Quote from: SonicParadox on September 29, 2010, 06:06:04 PM
**** off, I meant it *****.

Omfg. One sec please retard.

Quote from: Tricky on September 29, 2010, 03:30:49 AM
I knew you meant what you said dumb fucking dyke, but is it on the topic? No its not, just like all your posts, so quit acting like a total cock and speak only when necessary you faggot queer
DISCORD killyzkill

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: lugiaXDG009 on September 29, 2010, 04:12:18 AM
lol like how i hate core dump because it is f***ing annoying when you hit that stupid ice hockey block
Quote from: Painkiller on September 29, 2010, 04:16:34 AM
i hate those maps.... they were the worst invention ever having maps like that the trains i don't mind but those stupid pucks are a pain to deal with i use them when i'm in those maps but i would prefer if they were taking out >:|
This is exactly my point... people have honed their "skill" in flop so much, that their "skill" on other maps are incomparable.

Learning to use the puck and the train would improve everyones pvp skill.
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

SonicParadox

Quote from: Tricky on September 29, 2010, 06:08:35 PM
Omfg. One sec please retard.

You're a douche. Go molest some small child around your age.

Yz

That's the most pathetic fucking attempt at a flame. Why don't you acknowledge the fact that you're a little attention seeking fag-hole with the sole intention of putting your 1mm dick in every thread?

Just fuck off and save yourself the embarrassment and off yourself before you make yourself look even stupider, you egotistical cumshot. I'm not the only one who hates your spam.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

everyone has to deal with ***s eh tricky

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

I deal with most of them.
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

mmic calls me an immigrate ffs
c:

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

mmic is funny, like I'm gonna flame him :O
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-