May 03, 2024, 12:25:32 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf

Wai Flop?

Started by t41nt3d_s1n, September 29, 2010, 12:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

flop is just a nice map with little to no distractions in it  so the only things you can rely on is
awareness
level
armor
coin items -.-
reflexes
other than that there is no difference between wether you use uppercut or rush like in maps like holo if you have uppercut and breakfall your chances of winning are much higher than someone without breakfall uppercut :/ makes a small difference but not significant i think.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Guard Crush is better in flops then all other maps except GC & transistor, matches upper in holo.
DISCORD killyzkill

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: Tricky on September 29, 2010, 07:00:54 PM
Guard Crush is better in flops then all other maps except GC & transistor, matches upper in holo.
gc is pretty good in holo... the gc + 3hit combo is a great pusher. ;\
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Painkiller

Quote from: iridion3 on September 29, 2010, 07:00:16 PM
skills count i guess
I count skill as the ability to
read your opponent and make them chase you of back off from you giving you the advantage if you can stay in the top position the whole match your a skilled player in my eyes ;p by top position i mean the game flows at your pace if you want a quick match you just pulverize the other players while running around if you want a slow match you make those players come after you in which case you knock them down and move away or don't let them catch you and hit them with a surprise jump towards them.

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: Painkiller on September 29, 2010, 07:38:49 PM
read your opponent and make them chase you of back off from you giving you the advantage if you can stay in the top position the whole match your a skilled player in my eyes ;p by top position i mean the game flows at your pace if you want a quick match you just pulverize the other players while running around if you want a slow match you make those players come after you in which case you knock them down and move away or don't let them catch you and hit them with a surprise jump towards them.
;o 1 hugeass sentence...took me a while to get, but what you just described is the typical flop match.

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Connor

Quote from: Painkiller on September 29, 2010, 07:38:49 PM

Did anyone tell you that you make the most interesting sentences?

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

lugiaXDG009

Quote from: t41nt3d_s1n on September 29, 2010, 06:09:13 PM
This is exactly my point... people have honed their "skill" in flop so much, that their "skill" on other maps are incomparable.

Learning to use the puck and the train would improve everyone's pvp skill.

its not that i just hate that map only i can use the stupid puck but it usually seems to bite my ass before i get to the safety of those black ledges but i like the map dark sector its huge and there is nothing there except a floor nothing to push off of nothing to fall off of hard to get the items when they appear that map guarantees that someone plays with pure skill because there is nothing to use against them its actually really fun and kind of wierd when you start rushing in the black empty space lol
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

Quote from: Connor on September 29, 2010, 09:48:35 PM
Did anyone tell you that you make the most interesting sentences?

nope but thanks anyways ^^

Omegawolf

I wanna kick your teeth in.

randomftw123

WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Jeffalo13

I think it's plain as hell >_>, but then again, I'm not a PvPer.  I also think maps with really crazy aspects, such as trains :P, are more fun to play on.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

t41nt3d_s1n

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on October 02, 2010, 12:35:09 PM
I think it's plain as hell >_>, but then again, I'm not a PvPer.  I also think maps with really crazy aspects, such as trains :P, are more fun to play on.
woo, good to know i'm not the only one o.o

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-