May 02, 2024, 08:11:27 AMLatest Member: mori

Hey y'all

Started by Ultrakiller, March 16, 2012, 08:33:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrakiller

Good day BC playerbase, I'm a new guy which just joined in the game, but played on the official Bots server back in 2006, ancient history in the terms of the internet. I felt dragged by this mysterious force and the memories of THE first MMO ever played and found BC.

Can anyone tell me how does the game differ from the original one?

Cheers,
Ultrakiller

NeoKiller

Welcome to Boutcheetah.

There are new maps, new items, you can get a higher level, active staff, less bugs, new features [like tags, you'll notice later ingame], etc.

Allie

Quote from: Ultrakiller on March 16, 2012, 08:33:53 AMmysterious force

Star wars joke received, Yoda.

We've done everything in our power to boost originality from the original BOTS -- we've customized almost every aspect of the game with our own storyline, new maps, new enemies and new forces with which to battle.
You'll find the ui is different, we allow HD mode, and on the launcher itself (on release) will be the availability to window/change resolution.
In-game, there are new items to choose from (most of the new armor parts are member-only, which is a change we did instead of selling coins -- you can find information about membership here.)

Gramps

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

jackhammer

March 16, 2012, 09:46:30 AM #4 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:50:23 AM by jackhammer
Hello and welcome to BC.

Ultrakiller

Quote from: Allie on March 16, 2012, 09:19:10 AM
Quote from: Ultrakiller on March 16, 2012, 08:33:53 AMmysterious force

Star wars joke received, Yoda.

We've done everything in our power to boost originality from the original BOTS -- we've customized almost every aspect of the game with our own storyline, new maps, new enemies and new forces with which to battle.
You'll find the ui is different, we allow HD mode, and on the launcher itself (on release) will be the availability to window/change resolution.
In-game, there are new items to choose from (most of the new armor parts are member-only, which is a change we did instead of selling coins -- you can find information about membership here.)
Well used your concentration you did.

I'll probably get a perma membership around June when I'll get some money rolling in an I'm done with board exams, but well done job you have done by modifying the original. Now I'm off to powergrind to 150, still going to be on forum though.

Santa

welcome to boutcheetah.

angeljesus

welcome to boutcheetah as well hope u enjoy playing :p

mhj

Welcome! Enjoy your stay :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Selene

Welcome to Boutcheetah!

123bomb123

do u rike pvp.

;D
;D ;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Scythe

if u ever make a shop,give me rink ill buy stuff from it,especially illumnium+5's
Don't think, feel

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-