Selling 1,000,000 use RB pack

Started by Thornz, September 16, 2014, 06:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

please don't make a thread that's just to direct people to your other thread unless its in the spam section

moved

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on September 16, 2014, 10:18:45 AM
please don't make a thread that's just to direct people to your other thread unless its in the spam section

moved
Since when has this ever been a rule?Or is this just an unofficial Cooky rule like most rules.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

September 16, 2014, 12:49:47 PM #4 Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 01:01:06 PM by Thornz
Quote from: -Speedy- on September 16, 2014, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: Cooky on September 16, 2014, 10:18:45 AM

moved
Since when has this ever been a rule?Or is this just an unofficial Cooky rule like most rules.
Lol

And technically I could have just made a brand new topic for people to be offering on the rb, but I decided to direct ppl to my shop so as to create less rendundency. :P

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on September 16, 2014, 12:49:47 PM
And technically I could have just made a brand new topic for people to be offering on the rb, but I decided to direct ppl to my shop so as to create less rendundency. :P

the point of making a shop is so that you have 1 thread for everyone to see what you're selling

you cant have a shop thread but still be going and making other topics telling people individual things you're selling, and telling them to go to your shop to buy them. your basically making a thread in marketplace advertising your shop thread.

that's spam

its not a rule its common sense

Thornz

Quote from: Cooky on September 16, 2014, 05:22:35 PM

the point of making a shop is so that you have 1 thread for everyone to see what you're selling

you cant have a shop thread but still be going and making other topics telling people individual things you're selling, and telling them to go to your shop to buy them. your basically making a thread in marketplace advertising your shop thread.

that's spam

M'kay. That does make sense the way you put it, actually.

Soooooo, wanna buy a 1m use rb? I know a guy. I can hook you up....

Not pants

-Speedy-

that's spam

If it's not a rule don't enforce it.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Cooky

lol thornz at first I thought u said it doesn't make sense  :P

thanks for understanding

medchiller

Not trying to totally disagree with what is being said here but it really depends on the circumstance. If a player had a shop but had an item that would attract a lot of players and attention they could make an auction thread as it would cause the shop thread to have less spam and it would be directed at that one thing. In this case though Cooky would be right you're just using this thread as a means of advertising your shop. If you're ever unsure I'm sure a staff member would be happy to help decide whether it should be done or not :)

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on September 16, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

that's spam

If it's not a rule don't enforce it.

Well, but otherwise I could make a thread for each of the items in my shop and link them all to my shop. When you think about it like that, it's pretty spammy :P

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-