May 10, 2024, 02:32:43 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Lone_Wolves{Rank 8}

Started by Materger, July 31, 2012, 10:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

Quote from: SharkY on August 18, 2012, 02:40:42 AM
15 by end of tommorow

If everyone steps up we can do it.
I'm sure that we are one of the most active guilds already. *__*

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

ManWithPants

Materger

Quote from: ManWithPants on August 18, 2012, 03:33:50 AM
why am I so sexii?  ;D

Nice first post. ;)
You guys should post more and keep the guild tread alive.
Lolz

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

BloodAlpha

Hey im one of the newest members of the Guild and i want to say Congratz to everyone for working so hard and for helping make this possible and allowing me to be a part of it! I cant wait to grind our way to 1st! on an off note  im having a bag sale , its a mix of Glad Force Flex, and Hefty Strength with Odor Block, Pm me and we can work something out!

IGN : Revery
Lvl : 100

Materger

Quote from: BloodAlpha on August 18, 2012, 03:42:48 AM
Hey im one of the newest members of the Guild and i want to say Congratz to everyone for working so hard and for helping make this possible and allowing me to be a part of it! I cant wait to grind our way to 1st! on an off note  im having a bag sale , its a mix of Glad Force Flex, and Hefty Strength with Odor Block, Pm me and we can work something out!

IGN : Revery
Lvl : 100

We are certainly glad to have you, welcome to the family "Revery".
Enjoy your time as a L_W and remember to PM/whisper me  or any of the co-ldrs if you need assistance with anything.
Thank you for posting.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

djdreamscape

http://soundcloud.com/djdreamscapeofficial/chicago-house-tribute hey guys heres the link to my latest 2 hr chicago house mix, if you like it please favorite it on soundcloud (moves it up on the pages) and share with friends! thanks everyone!

Materger

August 18, 2012, 02:59:00 PM #156 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:01:22 PM by Materger
Quote from: djdreamscape on August 18, 2012, 02:39:21 PM
http://soundcloud.com/djdreamscapeofficial/chicago-house-tribute hey guys heres the link to my latest 2 hr chicago house mix, if you like it please favorite it on soundcloud (moves it up on the pages) and share with friends! thanks everyone!

Heard it. I don't know  much about this sort of music but it sounded relatively cool, thanks for sharing it with our guild DJ.
If you need help in-game whisper me. ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Nietro

**** yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can play my grandma got my cumputer am downlaoding the game

my cumputer got reseted so am downlaoding   :)

Materger

Quote from: Nietro on August 18, 2012, 08:07:15 PM
**** yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can play my grandma got my cumputer am downlaoding the game

my cumputer got reseted so am downlaoding   :)

Awesome, btw we have ranked up and are almost rank 19.
Great job guys.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

killer110

w supp guys

helping evrybody to lvl up whisper me if you need help  :D

Greetzz me

Materger

Quote from: killer110 on August 18, 2012, 11:27:32 PM
w supp guys

helping evrybody to lvl up whisper me if you need help  :D

Greetzz me

Indeed, great job helping. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

BloodAlpha

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been very active today, i had a bunch of household duties i had to do! im eating some food now and ill be on grinding all night so pm or whisper me if you guys need anything! Lets get to #1

Materger

Quote from: BloodAlpha on August 19, 2012, 01:55:39 AM
Hey guys, sorry i haven't been very active today, i had a bunch of household duties i had to do! im eating some food now and ill be on grinding all night so pm or whisper me if you guys need anything! Lets get to #1

Its fine, I understand.
I will be on in a few minutes as well. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

10 moar spots. lets do this guys!!!!

-Not in the guild- lmao

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Materger

Quote from: Corr on August 19, 2012, 02:39:52 AM
10 moar spots. lets do this guys!!!!

-Not in the guild- lmao
*Nine* ;)