May 02, 2024, 09:44:08 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Who saw Man.Utd. vs Arsenal?

Who saw Man.Utd. vs Arsenal?

Started by Bubu, August 31, 2011, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

Quote from: antisickness on September 01, 2011, 05:13:29 PM
I gotta add MC have a badass team this season. ;o I'm scared of their line up.
But they aren't young like our players.
I kinda miss old man u, I can't suit the new change
As long as they keep banging in the trophies, I don't care if they're old or young :P But to be honest, I like the new team better, they pass better. When C.Ronaldo was around, all they did was pass the ball to him and let him solo.

Bubu

Masherano is now in Barça, and well, Arsenal sold really good players and bought some young players that seems to have a good future but needs experience. Will take a lot of time until those new young guys get as good as Cesc and Nasri, probably they will be even better but will not be soon. And yea.. Man U. is like a family guys stay there like all their lives, like Scholes. They just play so good. I think the only team that will have the chance to win barça will be Man U. Probably in the Champions. =/
I dont like Real.. they got like infinite money and buy every player they want while Barça doesn't need to get all their players from other clubs. Barças players get epic there. (Puyol, Pique, Messi, D.Alves, Busquets, DosSantos, Pedro, etc...)
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

tanqq

Quote from: Bubu on September 02, 2011, 12:36:47 AM
Masherano is now in Barça, and well, Arsenal sold really good players and bought some young players that seems to have a good future but needs experience. Will take a lot of time until those new young guys get as good as Cesc and Nasri, probably they will be even better but will not be soon. And yea.. Man U. is like a family guys stay there like all their lives, like Scholes. They just play so good. I think the only team that will have the chance to win barça will be Man U. Probably in the Champions. =/
I dont like Real.. they got like infinite money and buy every player they want while Barça doesn't need to get all their players from other clubs. Barças players get epic there. (Puyol, Pique, Messi, D.Alves, Busquets, DosSantos, Pedro, etc...)
Mhm. Barcelona have the best youth system in the whole world. Most of the players have great teamwork and it's a spectacle just watching their passing game. Their players are world-class too.

I sure hope the 2011-2012 Champions final will still be Manchester United vs Barcelona. This year's was just awesome. Pure football. With Scholes, Gary Neville, Edwin Van De Sar retired, I sure would look to the new boys to replace them. Scholes looks just right to be replaced by Tom Cleverly. Neville can be replaced by Rafael, Smalling or even Fabio. VDS can be replaced by De Gea. United start their players young like Barcelona, but not all of them stay though.

I stay neutral against Real Madrid but I dislike Manchester City. City have the money like Real, but the players they bought are just crap. Real buys the top plaers, City buys the second-string ones.

Bubu

September 02, 2011, 01:37:35 AM #18 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:39:26 AM by Bubu
Btw HAIL TANQQ! :D Dunno about City. Seems to be getting better with the time. But ya.. I aggre that the best Champions final is Barça vs Man. U., If Rooney keep playing that good the match will be epic. Messi vs Rooney. The last 2 years Barça won somehow easy.. =/
Ohwell i also h8 Real cuz of Mou he is like a complains machine, losing is never his fault, he always blame whatever he thinks about, until the point that is just stupid.

tanqq

Quote from: Bubu on September 02, 2011, 01:37:35 AM
Btw HAIL TANQQ! :D Dunno about City. Seems to be getting better with the time. But ya.. I aggre that the best Champions final is Barça vs Man. U., If Rooney keep playing that good the match will be epic. Messi vs Rooney. The last 2 years Barça won somehow easy.. =/
Ohwell i also h8 Real cuz of Mou he is like a complains machine, losing is never his fault, he always blame whatever he thinks about, until the point that is just stupid.
Rooney has the talent, if he utillises it to the full potential, he could surpass Messi. And I have to admit, Barca did won pretty easily the past two years. But it's better than to lose to the likes of Manchester City or others.

And yeah, Mourinho played a few tricks lol. Like how he poked Barcelona's coach assistant's eyes. But he is a good coach like what he shown at Inter and Chelsea.

thekgb

haha accrington stanley are best teams!!
then it is leeds united :)

who is barcelona? also arsenal are good now because nasri sucks because he is french.  8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bubu

He is probably top 5 best trainers in world, but his atittude sucks.

kgb... you racist wdf you hate france? Arsenal is not good now. They have a really big problem.
And facepalm.. how the fk you doen't know Barça.. They won the past 2 Champion leagues, and they has like 70% of the spain team that won the last world cup, plus Messi, that is the best player in the whole world... You not a soccer fan D':

thekgb

i do sopport soccer! :)

i trained as a midfielder in my club.

i also play soccer games on my ipod :)

and who is barcalone?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

tanqq

Quote from: thekgb on September 02, 2011, 07:47:01 PM
i do sopport soccer! :)

i trained as a midfielder in my club.

i also play soccer games on my ipod :)

and who is barcalone?
Barcelona is a club.

I play soccer on every game console I can get  :P PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3, Iphone, and computer.

I play in various positions, mostly in midfield too. I can play fullback, centreback, winger, defensive midfield and centre midfield.  My finishing is bad so I usually focus on the passes.

eco999

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-