May 06, 2024, 08:51:48 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » What type of game is Boutcheetah

What type of game is Boutcheetah

Started by kylemt, September 24, 2013, 10:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylemt

September 24, 2013, 10:05:21 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:09:17 PM by kylemt
Hey Guys!! It's been like 5 months since I played but i have a level 220 and a level 130 :D Anyway, I'm starting up again, you'll see me on my new account, trommah, please welcome me. On another note, I've played BOTS!! since around 2006,2007 and I've thoroughly enjoyed the game on 4 level 100s in the original game and currently working on this one. I play the game leisurely. So I want to know what type of game Boutcheetah/BOTS!! is because I'd like to find similar games because god, do I love BOTS!!

Thanks Guys!

-kylemt

Cooky

im not sure what type of game to call it, but welcome back!  :D  you know the max level was changed to 270 right?

jinhongzhu

It's the same as BOTS in the old days, but better.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

kylemt

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 10:07:37 PM
im not sure what type of game to call it, but welcome back!  :D  you know the max level was changed to 270 right?

Just noticed hahah. Thanks though!

Cooky

Quote from: jinhongzhu on September 24, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
It's the same as BOTS in the old days, but better.

I think he wants to know the technical term, like 'MMORPG' or 'MMO'

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

RAUDOG

Welcome to Bout, i'm sure you will enjoy yourself here at anytime you need help leveling up just ask for me, my in game names of my Bots are -OG MASTER ICE, -OG-MASTER ICE AND -OG- ICES-XX, feel free to join my room ok, have fun Peace.

iwasbobo

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-