May 06, 2024, 11:07:06 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » After 5 Minutes of Tough Searching...

After 5 Minutes of Tough Searching...

Started by dahulk, October 02, 2013, 05:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahulk

I finally came across what's left of BOTS lol.

How come I know absolutely no one here?!  Is my memory that bad or did everyone make new accounts?  Or worse... Is everyone THAT new?!!?!?!  Lol jk, but if so, you did join a little late!

Can't believe you guys were able to keep this game around (whoever is running it now).  Hats off to you guys.

I'll entertain this topic for the next few days, if anyone I know is still active in any way, but odds are I'm going to go back to other stuff after that.

Oh and to the general public, how's base doing?  And what is with all these new weird armors I'm reading about (ew)?

Love always to the BOTS community,
Dahulk

Cooky

October 02, 2013, 06:07:00 AM #1 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:09:06 AM by Cooky
Hi! Welcome to Bout Cheetah!

Quote from: dahulk on October 02, 2013, 05:59:38 AM
Oh and to the general public, how's base doing?  And what is with all these new weird armors I'm reading about (ew)?

Base is dead right now, it is very rare to find any base room. However, there is a big base update planned in the future which some people are hoping will revive base. The new armors you are hearing about are probably the new raid mode armors. Raid mode is 1 player and 8 player maps which are meant to be the hardest challenges in the game. They reward no experience, only box drops (which contain the new armors). The level cap here used to be 221 but was recently changed to 270. The new raid armors occupy the level range of 221-270 and thus are the most powerful items in the game. Please note that if you are not a member, the level cap for you will be 225.

Meteor

Hey, I believe I've come across your name in the past.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Yz

hey hulk it's me tricky

corr and lyfe are still around with some more zealies. if you plan on playing make sure u hook up with them they're keeping base goin'
DISCORD killyzkill

iwasbobo

Hey, hulk! I just lurk here occasionally, and decided I could come out of the shadows for a bit to say hi to a fellow BOTSian.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Epic xD

Hulk, I'm Lyfe. It's REALLY great to see you, and I'd really enjoy BvBing with you.

Quote from: KillerPig on June 24, 2011, 07:49:43 AM
I've been debating with myself about this for a long time now. No, I'm not leaving BC, but when I get back, I'll be asking the girl I've liked for a long time to go out with me. Wish me luck. Zomg I'm so excited.

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Selene

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Bombz

Toast

medchiller

Welcome to BoutCheetah, if you have any questions on anything feel free to ask me or any other staff member :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-