May 06, 2024, 11:53:41 AMLatest Member: dlsdo0104
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Started by Selene, November 22, 2013, 06:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

November 24, 2013, 10:13:13 AM #30 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:45:39 AM by Eat4two
Quote from: Selene on November 22, 2013, 08:15:34 PM
Quote from: Eat4two on November 22, 2013, 07:20:28 PM
I have not even seen the first movie of the hunger games, and probably never will.
Why?
Meh. There are other, better things to see. People tend to overhype movies such as Hunger Games that is popular in cinemas just for a short amount time. Good movies are something to remember and this one it will be forgotten in 5-10 years, if not earlier.

Scythe

Quote from: Selene on November 22, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
The movie was absolutely ****ing amazing. If you haven't watched it yet go watch it.  
It was a really good movie, especially when you are in the VIP theater with super comfy seats
Don't think, feel

jinhongzhu

Watching it today  looking forward to  it :D

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Selene

qolderman

Quote from: Scythe on November 24, 2013, 10:16:27 AM
Quote from: Selene on November 22, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
The movie was absolutely ****ing amazing. If you haven't watched it yet go watch it.  
It was a really good movie, especially when you are in the VIP theater with super comfy seats
lol nice
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

123bomb123

I read the books like 2 years ago and we went on a field trip to watch the first 1. was fantastic guys

I'll prob just torrent the next 1 when it comes out on DVD tbh
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Experiences

I'll just Watch it when I find a decent version online :).

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Selene

Better to watch it at the movie theatre.

Experiences

Quote from: Selene on November 24, 2013, 07:20:19 PM

Hm, maybe so. I might Watch It at the Movie Theatre If  I can afford it this month.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

123bomb123

Quote from: Selene on November 24, 2013, 07:20:19 PM
my house is a movie theatre
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Iridion

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 24, 2013, 07:07:55 PM
I read the books like 2 years ago and we went on a field trip to watch the first 1. was fantastic guys

I'll prob just torrent the next 1 when it comes out on DVD tbh

sentimentalZ

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

iwasbobo

Really, Iri? The books started off great, but I was disappointed with them by the end. Each book became more and more focused on the romantic aspect, and it turned into a massively overdone love-triangle between Gale, Peeta, and Katniss. Too lovey-dovey for my tastes... As for the movie, I haven't seen it as of yet, but hopefully it's more of an eye-catching action film with sections of romance, rather than the other way around.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Iridion

Quote from: iwasbobo on November 27, 2013, 03:37:59 AM
Really, Iri? The books started off great, but I was disappointed with them by the end. Each book became more and more focused on the romantic aspect, and it turned into a massively overdone love-triangle between Gale, Peeta, and Katniss. Too lovey-dovey for my tastes... As for the movie, I haven't seen it as of yet, but hopefully it's more of an eye-catching action film with sections of romance, rather than the other way around.
oh rly u must be so romantic because i very much noticed katniss' emotional breakdown that yeah starts due to the love triangle but goes on for other reasons for example another edition of the damn games XD also not sure if you noticed again but theres the remains of usa divided into the two weirdest factions ever fighting to death for freedom or oppression and katniss is totally emotionally-destroyed by that imo but maybe you didnt XD hi bobo btw

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: iwasbobo on November 27, 2013, 03:37:59 AM

interesting

HyperShadic6

Im going to watch it this weekend

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-