May 04, 2024, 10:38:03 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » EXP doesn't update correctly

EXP doesn't update correctly

Started by Purple, March 09, 2013, 12:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

So I was level 5 doing level 6. I completed the level and got 5 exp, which I thought i got because that's all I needed to level, but I didn't level. I went back and  checked my exp, it was 333/338. I did another round on level 6 and got 36 exp. But now my exp is only 338/473

^**** im special xd

VirusInject

Quote from: Purple on March 09, 2013, 12:35:09 AM
So I was level 5 doing level 6. I completed the level and got 5 exp, which I thought i got because that's all I needed to level, but I didn't level. I went back and  checked my exp, it was 333/338. I did another round on level 6 and got 36 exp. But now my exp is only 338/473

Maybe the staff hate you... :/ and are messing with it.
IGN: ManaBlitz, iHateCreepuhz, -Pandah-(my wife's account}
------------------------------

16yr old me :)

Purple

Quote from: VirusInject on March 09, 2013, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: Purple on March 09, 2013, 12:35:09 AM

Maybe the staff hate you... :/ and are messing with it.

Considering only 2 of the staff could actually do such a thing, and I doubt allie / kenny would waste their time making a script to do it just for me, I have to assume that it was a coding error.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

This was actually an update so people cannot level multiple times in one game.  ::)

If you noticed you needed 338 exp, and Kenny made it so even if you get more exp than you need to lv, you will end up with the exp you lv up at (338).

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: Rossbach on March 09, 2013, 01:09:57 AM
This was actually an update so people cannot level multiple times in one game.  ::)

If you noticed you needed 338 exp, and Kenny made it so even if you get more exp than you need to lv, you will end up with the exp you lv up at (338).

No. I get that they had an update for his, but it makes you lose a whole round of exp. The round that you should level up on, gives you the right exp, but doesn't level you up.

For example:

I have 333 exp and I need 5 exp to level up.

I beat map 6 and get 5 exp. This is how it should and does happen.

I don't level up even though I should now have 338 exp.

I check my exp, and it's still at 333.

I beat map 6 and get 36 exp and I level up.

I check my exp, and it's at 338, when it should now be at 374.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-