May 10, 2024, 07:18:43 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » admin help plz?

admin help plz?

Started by gutblaster30, September 16, 2011, 02:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gutblaster30

anyway when i logged in 2 months ago(b4 the big patch) i was lv 133 but now im lv 113. umm...not sure what happened. any1 help?

(cant even use my old kilohawk set and gear)
Theres a BIG difference between kneeling down and bending over.

Scythe

Because you probably got banned after you left and your account got unbanned and now it has less coins gigas bot stract and lvl
Don't think, feel

Yoshi91

Ello, that's weird.

1st. Are you positive you were a lev. 133 ?
2nd. I've never heard of this problem to have ever happened before, but I'm hoping for the game to have stored data of your problem, so the admin will know you're not lying.

Anyway, the best option atm, before an admin(most likely Kenny, AKA Santa) try leveling.
Another option: if this thread is not going to get any attention, personally PM Santa of the issue.

Scythe

Not wierd because he was hacking before he left then the new zylonshield came out and he got banned then kenny unbanned all auto banned accounts and removed lotsa gigas coins botstract and reduced their lvls
Don't think, feel

Yoshi91

Quote from: deathraper on September 16, 2011, 02:36:38 AM
Not wierd because he was hacking before he left then the new zylonshield came out and he got banned then kenny unbanned all auto banned accounts and removed lotsa gigas coins botstract and reduced their lvls
Do you know that for sure? That he did get banned?
Well, might be poss. I wouldn't know for sure.

Scythe

Yep im pretty sure he hacked and got banned then unbanned so his lvl got reduced
Don't think, feel

Santa

Yes, the logs told me your account was banned, then un-banned with a reduction of coins / gigas / exp.

~RedEyes.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

gutblaster30

Theres a BIG difference between kneeling down and bending over.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-