help help help help please

johnpaul1218

idk why please tell so i can defend my self

johnpaul1218

ReSigNeRs

u know why u banned?h

maybe u broke a rule? ???

Scythe

Dont post 4 times constantly with 5 mins between each posts,admins/mods are not bots,they still needa sleep and do some other stuff
Don't think, feel

Revenge10

Allie or Kenny whoever locked -Stephany- .. i reported her before for account sharing but she said she was lying because she wanted the people to stop whisperng her cuz that is bothering her .. thats it!!!!! she is not account sharing UN LOCK her account plaseee and thnx

NeoKiller

February 22, 2012, 09:05:28 AM #7 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 09:06:29 AM by NeoKiller
I told you ingame already, I'll find out what's going on, no need to spam.
Just be patient please, we're not machines.

johnpaul1218

but my account is lock so i cant log in =(

Gramps

We need to wait for a reply from allie or kenny.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

johnpaul1218

ok and sorry for my spamming =( i just want to know the reason  :'(

Gramps

Have you tried logging in again?

johnpaul1218

yes but its just connecting it dont let me go in game  :'(

Gramps

Best wait for kenny or allie then.

johnpaul1218

ok thank you sir Gramps

KillerPig

Quote from: johnpaul1218 on February 22, 2012, 09:34:30 AM
yes but its just connecting it dont let me go in game  :'(

Infinite login?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Santa

You decided to steal someone's items,gigas,coins this morning at around 1-2 AM.  If you want to hack accounts, just try to at least think of a better way to steal the items besides sending them to your main account.   :-\  Unless you can explain Exactly what happened, I will not be able to reverse the ban, as hacking accounts is punishable by ip ban because you are basically saying, I cant hack anymore in game, so I will just steal peoples accounts now.  Since I cannot patch people giving their account information out, the only way to stop you is by adding a IP ban.

~RedEyes.

johnpaul1218

Let me explain it i have screen shot to the computer you IP ban please remove the IP ban for just an hour or just an minute so i can post my explaination in this forum im just asking for an hour or a minute :'( :'( :'( :'(

RAUDOG

February 23, 2012, 02:05:44 AM #18 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:06:46 AM by RAUDOG
Quote from: johnpaul1218 on February 22, 2012, 08:25:11 AM
why am i IP ban and you lock my account why? please tell me  :'(
It was quite a shock to here the news about you hacking johnpaul1218.
It was very hard to believe that when Admin Santa told me about you, maybe one day Santa will allow you to come back but, until then enjoy ur baseball team.
Don't get in any trouble at school.

No you just pm santa and explain.

johnpaul1218

February 23, 2012, 02:09:31 AM #19 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:10:42 AM by johnpaul1218
But i dont usually hack that player told me that he was quitting and hes my friend and he said he will give me  all items gigas and coins
and he reported me i can get back that items he give me just remove my IP ban =(

RAUDOG

Quote from: johnpaul1218 on February 23, 2012, 02:09:31 AM
But i dont usually hack that player told me that he was quitting and hes my friend and he said he will give me  all items gigas and coins
and he reported me i can get back that items he give me just remove my IP ban =(
Is that rite what proof do you have?

johnpaul1218

i have a proof that i buy +7 set to him before he tell me that he will quit and he will give all his gigas/coins and items to me nad even i screen  the time that he give me his account you cant understand it because its filipino words =(

NeoKiller

February 23, 2012, 06:09:16 AM #22 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:43:41 AM by NeoKiller
Post the screenshot and we will look into it.
We'll just translate the language.

RedNeon

I can easily translate their language to english.  :)

Santa

February 23, 2012, 06:42:27 PM #24 Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:42:56 PM by Santa
John, the thing is.. Your ip was on the transactions, so you logged in his account and sent yourself the items, you did not buy them from the person.  Explain plz.  I have lifted the IP ban temporarily so you do not have to use a proxy to respond.

Revenge10

Quote from: RAUDOG on February 23, 2012, 02:05:44 AM
Quote from: johnpaul1218 on February 22, 2012, 08:25:11 AM
why am i IP ban and you lock my account why? please tell me  :'(
It was quite a shock to here the news about you hacking johnpaul1218.
It was very hard to believe that when Admin Santa told me about you, maybe one day Santa will allow you to come back but, until then enjoy ur baseball team.
Don't get in any trouble at school.

No you just pm santa and explain.

:O :O tell me they are mistaken stephany :'(

Santa

Here is the whole story:

"The Vava got the victim's account information, logged into it, said he is quitting (on the victims account), and gave the password to stephany, stephany had no idea the account was stolen.  So, stephany logged into it and took everything."

I have gone ahead and reversed all transactions, you are unbanned.  Please do not do something like that, as account sharing is indeed against the rules.  If someone says they are quitting, make THEM send the items to you, so their ip address will be logged, NOT yours.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Santa

Quote from: Santa on February 23, 2012, 11:24:14 PM
Here is the whole story:

"The Vava got the victim's account information, logged into it, said he is quitting (on the victims account), and gave the password to stephany, stephany had no idea the account was stolen.  So, stephany logged into it and took everything."

I have gone ahead and reversed all transactions, you are unbanned.  Please do not do something like that, as account sharing is indeed against the rules.  If someone says they are quitting, make THEM send the items to you, so their ip address will be logged, NOT yours.  I have also gone ahead and ip banned the vava permanently.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-