May 10, 2024, 03:18:57 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » anyone can teach me how to do xab, kow for raid 221 ??

anyone can teach me how to do xab, kow for raid 221 ??

Started by invoker, January 17, 2014, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 02:14:10 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 17, 2014, 02:12:26 PM
Quote from: invoker on January 17, 2014, 02:05:37 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on January 17, 2014, 02:04:15 PM
How is it hard luring out Kow? He will notice you first. Just slowly walk up until Kow sees you then comes after you (walk on the right side). Then just lure him to spawn and combo him. As for Xab just hide like all the other nubs at the far top of the map where the guns cant hit you.  ::)

i know ross.. juz that xab will run away from me after few hits.. and i need to lure xab again... thats when i died of lasers

Jump out to the middle, while avoiding the bullets, get Xab's attention then run back up.  ::)

maybe im juz suck at raid.. cuz everytime i failed to lure xab.. and died of lasers  :'(

Just need to doge them bullets. Keep at it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

medchiller

If you can jump down and in between and below (not too much) there is a safe spot from turrets. Get the xab on the other side of you have you can do what you want there. When he tries to run he hit the back wall and he will stop running. If he tries running down the he will just get caught on you and the turret so you should be all good. Make sure that you either have the other mobs with the xab or they aren't lured or stuck.

As for the other way. If you just hit the turret next to you it may lure the xab. If it doesn't run down to about the square in the middle and jump back. He may be able to see you from that distance. If he doesn't get lure do it again and just get lower and lower until he follows ;)

opuiq3

I also have problems with raid :(
Maybe I can you help along with some others that previously posted  :)
What's your IGN?

^yw allie

qolderman

If someone from your team has a DM gun (dark meto) say to them to destroy the first turrets with DM gun.
Because, when Xab run away, he's stuck in the turret. So, if people with DM gun will destroy 2 turrents (left and right one below) he will not get stuck and it'll be easier to lure it.  ::)
Quote from: opuiq3 on January 18, 2014, 05:45:32 PM
What's your IGN?
I can help. My IGN is Detrek
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

invoker

Quote from: opuiq3 on January 18, 2014, 05:45:32 PM
What's your IGN?

im PnPnP GoldiE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Goldie's Time to Time Giveaway Event ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-