May 22, 2024, 02:48:30 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah LP

BoutCheetah LP

Started by battl3rpwn, August 28, 2013, 01:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

battl3rpwn

What's up everyone? I'm Battl3rpwn. I own a very unknown youtube channel with a few subscribers. I was doing an LP of a different Pserver which recently shut down do to lack of support; however, I am starting a new LP for Boutcheetah where I will have live commentary as I show the growth of my bot from beginning to end, while soloing every sector. Videos wont be consistent as It will take some grinding eventually. But I hope everyone will enjoy (PS I do have some videos from the other Pserver, but it is shut down as I stated earlier so please do not remove this for advertising)

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/battl3rpwn

Dont forget to Like Comment and subscribe!

Cooky

I have seen your videos of the other server they were pretty neat I guess

looking forward to seeing your bout cheetah ones

Iridion

any news? i was also interested

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

gietje_ram

Sounds very interesting. I have to admit that i tend to "quit" and then "rejoin" quite alot, but if possible i would like to join you in one of these clips.

battl3rpwn

I was planning for a while but if all goes well, the first episode should be up some time this weekend, and then weekly or so after that. Remember to subscribe if you like!

battl3rpwn

Its Been a While but I finally got to making a Cheetah Video :). It is uploading now and should be up in a half hour or so. Don't forget to like, favorite, and subscribe!

-PeaceLover-

you oshuld make your topic mre professional with liike a banner and stuff u kno what i mean

battl3rpwn

How does one professionalize oneself?

Experiences

Sounds like fun to me, can't wait to see all those videos.  :)

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

-PeaceLover-

yo get rk to hit you up with an intro and you have a commentator voice, you sohuld commentate like a game like league of legends and do a walkthrough of that you might be my new sykkuno. hehe

battl3rpwn

If you watch the Bout Evolutions videos, My audio quality is pretty poor. But I just uploaded the first BoutCheetah video with a brand new mic if you want good quality audio :D

Experiences

Quote from: battl3rpwn on January 01, 2014, 10:18:38 PM
If you watch the **************s videos, My audio quality is pretty poor. But I just uploaded the first BoutCheetah video with a brand new mic if you want good quality audio :D

I shall watch it right away.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

-PeaceLover-

chill, i am watchign your vids you have everything a commentator needs

A great voice (sykkuno)
an intro, not your poor intro like you have now, one like rk can make you (did i sound mean, if so im sorry)
the right games (boutcheetah,league of legends) a game the intrigues the viewers, something that is an adventure
have a nickname for your viewers like pbat champs pewdie*** bros nd stuff like that, yours can be warriors becausae you know battle pow pow
you need to like tell them a story about you getting laid
have a fun topic
tell stories stuf like that

-PeaceLover-

He has 18 million subscribers, rich and famous, please enlighten me on how that is a negative thing

Cooky

January 01, 2014, 10:32:06 PM #14 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:34:53 PM by Cooky

::)

nice video

I would love to be a special guest sometime just let me know when u filming ~

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-