May 22, 2024, 12:54:25 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » i need a guild for my alt k? :]

i need a guild for my alt k? :]

Started by Toast, August 24, 2011, 07:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

Quote from: KillerPig on August 05, 2011, 02:19:39 PM
THIS IS FOR MY ALT. I don't want people going, "Fuuuuuuu you already in CC nub!!!11!1one!"

Redemption doesn't take alts.
Someone told me Silence is inactive.
And I'm already in CC with my main.

I need a guild, any will do. I want to be able to sector, hangout, chat, and whatever. Basically I wanna have a good time with my guildies. Most of all you must be active.

^

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Toast

DamDatNerd

my alt is in silence but its so boring most of the members dont even speak good english

KillerPig

Nice Toast, nice. Way to pose my post.  >:( >:( >:(

Jkjk, but NewEra wasn't all it was hyped up to be. No one was ever on....

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

joeythemoey

Yea I quit it a while ago. Got bored.

Allie

Quote from: DamDatNerd on August 24, 2011, 07:53:44 PM
my alt is in silence but its so boring most of the members dont even speak good english

Silence takes all the noobs who can't make it into better guilds.

grant748

WHAT IS ALT???? I HAVE AN ALT BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD... THATS ALL I KNOW.................

KillerPig

Quote from: grant748 on August 25, 2011, 12:34:04 AM
WHAT IS ALT???? I HAVE AN ALT BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD... THATS ALL I KNOW.................

(Alt)ernate BOT.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Atm. I only see one real guild, 1 real guild who is active. That is Redemption, lucky for me I joined it back when silence was #1 & they needed decent players. Now it's hard getting inside Red. Only a few top guilds are active. Join uglyponies :)

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

mo9

Quote from: mhj on August 25, 2011, 11:12:59 AM
Atm. I only see one real guild, 1 real guild who is active. That is Redemption, lucky for me I joined it back when silence was #1 & they needed decent players. Now it's hard getting inside Red. Only a few top guilds are active. Join uglyponies :)
redemption has like 1-2 grinders and abit of leechers  thats pretty much all the "activeness" that you gais have , and he's looking for a guild for his alt so he doesnt need a real guild
and lol you dont even see CC's gp getting closer to silence ? thats being blind dude

toast try joining sunflower or smth like that keum's guild
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

mhj

Quote from: mo9 on August 25, 2011, 11:18:39 AM
Quote from: mhj on August 25, 2011, 11:12:59 AM
redemption has like 1-2 grinders and abit of leechers  thats pretty much all the "activeness" that you gais have , and he's looking for a guild for his alt so he doesnt need a real guild
and lol you dont even see CC's gp getting closer to silence ? thats being blind dude

toast try joining sunflower or smth like that keum's guild

wtf are you talking about. CC is getting closer to silence since they are dead. Redemption has way more than 2 grinders. You are the one being blind here. Silence hasn't gotten 1m gp in the latest century..

NeoKiller

August 25, 2011, 11:41:02 AM #12 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:43:06 AM by NeoKiller
Silence is almost dead, only a few are active.
CC is active but doesn't make so much gp maybe because only a few have alot of bs.
Redemption is also active and they make faster gp then the other 2 guilds. and They got more like 1-2 grinders, I'd say like 6-8.
The reason why they make faster gp then CC does is because they got alot more bs in total and they are kinda more motivated because of their rank I guess.
The rest of the guilds can't be considered as serious (Sanc is still dead to me).

Now stop arguing you're making yourself look like idiots.

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 25, 2011, 11:41:02 AM
Silence is almost dead, only a few are active.
CC is active but doesn't make so much gp maybe because only a few have alot of bs.
Redemption is also active and they make faster gp then the other 2 guilds. and They got more like 1-2 grinders, I'd say like 6-8.
The reason why they make faster gp then CC does is because they got alot more bs in total and they are kinda more motivated because of their rank I guess.
The restof the guilds can't be considered as serious (Sanc is still dead to me).

True. I see more grinders than 6-8 if you ask me. But the top guilds are only CC & Red in my opinion, there is no other guilds that can make a difrence.

Yz

redemption is best stop tryin to call us out on this

its confirmed by everyone who isnt bias, including admins, we're da best of all time OF ALL TIME

you should just join judgement. red wont take alts, cc already has ur main, silence well u know, and no other guild will just offer u to join it so you gotta go find one in game
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-