May 10, 2024, 07:28:53 PMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Cookys Movies Thread

Cookys Movies Thread

Started by Cooky, January 07, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on January 28, 2014, 05:53:50 PM
Meh. The story and idea were brilliant. But there was no explanation for **** like the "dream machine" in that suitcase and other ****. The ending was too easy to predict, etc.

ending too easy to predict? LOL

you didn't watch the video  >:(   watch it!!  will blow your mind

Pokeh

Holy shyt. Time to re-watch the movie..

Cooky

Pokeh

The main thing that got to me was the music. (lol what a surprise) after that it was stuff like Mals death across a different hotel platform and the brilliant ending. The subtle details like the phone number/password were mind blowing as well (when displayed on the taxi, train, etc) and the fact that the movie was exactly as long as the song, but in hours instead of minutes.

One of the best movies I've ever seen.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Iridion on January 28, 2014, 05:55:52 PM
did anyone see the great gatsby? i loved it
i really liked how it peaks with the love story then it dramatically goes down
inb4 iri ur a *****!
The Great Gatsby is so great. I mean they do a little to much drugs and stuff, but overall it was very entertaining.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Experiences

Quote from: -Speedy- on January 28, 2014, 10:11:33 PM
Quote from: Iridion on January 28, 2014, 05:55:52 PM
did anyone see the great gatsby? i loved it
i really liked how it peaks with the love story then it dramatically goes down
inb4 iri ur a *****!
The Great Gatsby is so great. I mean they do a little to much drugs and stuff, but overall it was very entertaining.

Amazing movie. It's really good.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on January 28, 2014, 10:10:05 PM
The main thing that got to me was the music. (lol what a surprise) after that it was stuff like Mals death across a different hotel platform and the brilliant ending. The subtle details like the phone number/password were mind blowing as well (when displayed on the taxi, train, etc) and the fact that the movie was exactly as long as the song, but in hours instead of minutes.

haha so I take it u don't think its overrated anymore?  ;D

-Speedy-

Quote from: Selene on January 07, 2014, 10:37:27 PM
Two of my favorite romantic movies would have to be -

The Notebook (first)
Sliver Linings Playbook
Silver Linings Playbook is honestly one of my favorite movies. It was very funny because i went with my family to see it and my uncle who at the time was getting a divorce. Everything in that movie was happening him to in real life other then him beating the guy up that was with his wife.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Pokeh

Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2014, 10:53:44 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on January 28, 2014, 10:10:05 PM

haha so I take it u don't think its overrated anymore?  ;D

Nah. I'd say it's evenly rated. The hype behind it actually payed off. It wasn't over or underrated.

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on January 29, 2014, 02:50:55 AM
Nah. I'd say it's evenly rated. The hype behind it actually payed off. It wasn't over or underrated.

aha well alright

im glad I showed u that video though 

Pokeh

123bomb123

Shutter Island relates to Inception doesn't it?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

mygodZzZ

If it have to be a serial then: Bleach!

Best movie I saw till now was: World War Z! Best movie I've ever saw!

Cooky

Yesterday I saw 3 movies

Cube (the original)
Cube 2: Hypercube  (the sequel)
Cube Zero (the prequel)

If you liked the SAW series then you might like this, but its not as good. The people wake up in a cube and they are trapped and they gotta find a way to escape and theres traps and stuff etc. Hypercube is like the same thing just different people and a different cube. Cube Zero gives some back story on the cube and stuff.

The first one (Cube) is the best for sure, the 2nd one kinda sucked, but Cube Zero was not bad

Then today I watched Shutter Island cus 123bomb123 mentioned it and I really loved it, was a great thrilling movie. The ending didn't surprise me too much, I kind of saw it coming, otherwise it could have been one of my favorites of all time.

DevilzDemise

On that note: Going cinema this weekend *fingers crossed money comes in*, too go see "I, Frankenstein" i'll tell you how it goes when i've been!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-