May 10, 2024, 05:47:39 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About some updates.

About some updates.

Started by mygodZzZ, January 30, 2014, 10:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

A few months ago I heard something but I'm not sure it's true, I heard an update will come that will allow players to have an in-room shop so they won't need to go out of the room to go to the shop and just buy/sell items from there?
Anyway, would be glad to get some answers..

DevilzDemise

January 30, 2014, 11:37:45 AM #1 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:11:07 PM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 30, 2014, 10:48:51 AM
A few months ago I heard something but I'm not sure it's true, I heard an update will come that will allow players to have an in-room shop so they won't need to go out of the room to go to the shop and just buy/sell items from there?

It is currently in the process of being developed. When it will be release is TBC

qolderman

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 30, 2014, 11:37:45 AM

It is currently in the process of being added to in-game. It is for sure 100% happening. Too back up this point that i know, is i remember Selene posting about it on a previous post.
Awesome
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Selene

It is currently in the process of being added to in-game. It is for sure 100% happening. Too back up this point that i know, is i remember Selene posting about it on a previous post.

Quote from: Selene on January 16, 2014, 09:18:44 PM
Why not instead complete the project of having the shop and info in the room? 75% of it is completed.

I didn't say it will happen. I said "Why not instead complete it."

DevilzDemise

January 30, 2014, 10:10:02 PM #4 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:18:12 PM by DevilzDemise
Quote from: Selene on January 30, 2014, 10:06:20 PM

Quote from: Selene on January 16, 2014, 09:18:44 PM
Why not instead complete the project of having the shop and info in the room? 75% of it is completed.

I didn't say it will happen. I said "Why not instead complete it."

I apologise i misunderstood and assumed. Sorry.

mygodZzZ

Well, anyway It's happening right?

Selene

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 06:01:18 AM
QuoteI didn't say it will happen. I said "Why not instead complete it."
How many times do I have to say this?

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Selene on January 31, 2014, 04:28:58 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 06:01:18 AM
QuoteI didn't say it will happen. I said "Why not instead complete it."
How many times do I have to say this?
Oh. I've misunderstood, sorry  :-X.

frvrjaylyn

what is t-bot ? new game of bots?

mygodZzZ

Oh dear.. T-bot is exactly as same as Bots, is this a copy or was T-bot created 1st? same sounds, players, guns, everything, What's the difference?

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 05:22:23 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 01, 2014, 05:20:40 PM
Oh dear.. T-bot is exactly as same as Bots, is this a copy or was T-bot created 1st? same sounds, players, guns, everything, What's the difference?

You're stupid be quiet.
Excuse me? I just asked what's the difference and what's the story, maybe if you can't answer and call me stupid instead makes you stupid perhaps?

Allie

The feature *was* successfully completed, but Kenny was holding it off until the skin group finished.
However, the skin group disbanded and stopped working. Not sure what kenny plans to do with it.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 01, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

You're stupid be quiet.
Excuse me? I just asked what's the difference and what's the story, maybe if you can't answer and call me stupid instead makes you stupid perhaps?

Oh I just meant your stupid in general not based on what you said :).

T-bot and bots are not the same. That's all you need to know.
Aww, you're stupid too! ^_^

How aren't they the same, they look alike, was T-bot opened after BOTS was closed? or maybe the opposite?
they look exactly like BOTS. maybe the lvls are a bit different but the bot types + their names are alike.. Just tell me.

Oh okay Allie, got it ( I think)

mygodZzZ

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 06:19:58 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 01, 2014, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on February 01, 2014, 06:11:23 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on February 01, 2014, 06:07:23 PM

You're stupid be quiet.

Oh I just meant your stupid in general not based on what you said :).

T-bot and bots are not the same. That's all you need to know.
Aww, you're stupid too! ^_^

How aren't they the same, they look alike, was T-bot opened after BOTS was closed? or maybe the opposite?
they look exactly like BOTS. maybe the lvls are a bit different but the bot types + their names are alike.. Just tell me.

Oh okay Allie, got it ( I think)

no. unless you wanna pay me.
Well, I dont really care about T-bot so.... Just asked a question that maybe you would like to answer on, nvm.

Meteor

Tbot came after Bots was shut down. It was an Indonesian server and honestly can't really say it's the same as bots. Most of the mobs were new, there were lots of new/renewed maps, death match and some functions were quite different.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-