May 09, 2024, 07:22:37 PMLatest Member: Lamarceday
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » State points

State points

Started by mygodZzZ, January 31, 2014, 06:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

I don't know if this is too late for the high lvl's but still, Make that every time we Lv.up we get like 5 state points that you can add to your correct (needed) bot type skills,
Speed
TA
TD
TG
and TS
(maybe I don't know, maybe admins will decide if this will be actually relevant and if my suggestion is actually good).

That will make the game harder because people just Lv.up, and start grinding 258 easily from Lv.200.
State points will make players think more with what to use.
Ex: a player will think, ohh I will be a Surge but I will put alot of TD so Transed won't be able to hit me. He maybe has a lot of TD but that will just make him weak because surges don't need TD.
That's why State points make players think more..
Now while I typed I thought, "but state points and body parts?"
Well, maybe reduce the states a little but on the body parts, so it will be same stats as you're Lv.270 of course if you use your SP wisely..

Any of your opinions, (like, hate, stupid, etc.) (as you know) you can right a reply below..

Reviax

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 06:28:41 AMbecause surges don't need TD.

Before you know it we'll be seeing 1k TD surges and speedy patches. X_X

qolderman

Quote from: Reviax on January 31, 2014, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 06:28:41 AMbecause surges don't need TD.

Before you know it we'll be seeing 1k TD surges and speedy patches. X_X
Maybe they will make an option that you can't make big td on surges, big speed on patches.

+1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

-1  don't like it

the more u let people customize stats the more OP bots will become

Selene

Will be too OP therefore it's a no for me.

DevilzDemise

I agree with Selene&Cooky on this. For that reason, -1.

ghostkid17

get to lv 200, 200 x 5 = 1000. add to td and u have max td surges and rams :/
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

mygodZzZ

okay, then 3 state points, and I think I've 4got mentioning, as you increase a wrong state for you, your dmg will be lower
therefore, you can have full Td, but make low dmg.
but not for patches, you can add the TD and your dmg will be the same, but as for surge, you should add speed, and your dmg will be same but if a patch increase the speed skill his dmg will be lower, and as I said that we should decrease the skills off the body parts, therefore if you want full TD, you will need to know how to use your skills and the max will be 1050 becuz the skills on the body parts is decreased..

Just an Idea though, maybe you could suggest otherwise and give a better idea (based on my suggestion or something close to it)

Cooky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 03:56:30 PM
Just an Idea though, maybe you could suggest otherwise and give a better idea (based on my suggestion or something close to it)

What we don't like is the entire concept. So we aren't going to suggest a better idea.

DevilzDemise

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 03:56:30 PM
okay, then 3 state points, and I think I've 4got mentioning, as you increase a wrong state for you, your dmg will be lower
therefore, you can have full Td, but make low dmg.
but not for patches, you can add the TD and your dmg will be the same, but as for surge, you should add speed, and your dmg will be same but if a patch increase the speed skill his dmg will be lower, and as I said that we should decrease the skills off the body parts, therefore if you want full TD, you will need to know how to use your skills and the max will be 1050 becuz the skills on the body parts is decreased..

Imo, i like it how it is, and think it's fine how it is  and don't think it is needed to be changed or added into the game. Also for the reason just stated is why i won't suggest otherwise or make a better suggestion because i don't believe there is one. -1, from me still.

mic99

Oh god no. Once again, for obvious reasons.

Xx Itz Ian

Stat points are really usefull in games where you can customize your character based on class/armor etc but in a game like Boutcheetah where each "Class" has only 1 type of armor for every 10+- levels it would be useless. if there was more customization like 2 different armors for each bot type (Like a surge could go full speed or full RA) you could customize and this would be more usefull.

but because we don't have this and i am sure it wont be added -1
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cooky

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on February 01, 2014, 05:28:57 PM
Stat points are really usefull in games where you can customize your character based on class/armor etc but in a game like Boutcheetah where each "Class" has only 1 type of armor for every 10+- levels it would be useless. if there was more customization like 2 different armors for each bot type (Like a surge could go full speed or full RA) you could customize and this would be more usefull.

but because we don't have this and i am sure it wont be added -1

good point

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-