May 10, 2024, 06:35:33 AMLatest Member: poocat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » BC Recruit system

BC Recruit system

Started by mygodZzZ, January 31, 2014, 07:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygodZzZ

Make a section in the forums where you can write down your friends email, and the forum automaticly send him a message with a cool add that offers him to join BC.
Just an idea to bring some more people to the Boutcheetah.
Also, this game should be advertised.
I myself post this game in all kind of places like: YouTube, Facebook , sending friends..

Anyway, will be a good thing if people send their friends this game by email.

Roky

January 31, 2014, 07:15:48 AM #1 Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:20:02 AM by Roky
People use their Facebook more than email, I also don't like the idea of sending advertisement via emails to your own friends, you'd just be put under spam.

Robocop7ant

I don't like this , cause you could easly just call, Facebook your friend.

But i came up with an idea,  example : every 10 lvls your friend lvl you'll get a amount of coins.
But it's easy to farm this, that's why i said coins.
(cause if you get 500 coins, it's not worth farming to get it).

Bu i'll say -1 :/
<br />

qolderman

Quote from: Roky on January 31, 2014, 07:15:48 AM
People use their Facebook more than email, I also don't like the idea of sending advertisement via emails to your own friends, you'd just be put under spam.
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Experiences

-1,maybe If you got like a special trans (untradeable) of some kind, could be as easy as when bots had golden khanz trans when you invited a friend. Many people thought It was fun and Invited people but I never saw people trying to farm it really. I could be wrong tho. A non op trans ofc, just something cosmetic. But instead of emails you could just invite the person (via whatever social media you use.) and have this box when you sign up where they put your username into the box and you get a tiny reward. (aka the cosmetic item).

I think this would make people want to invite more players.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

-Speedy-

I'm kinda sure this is a rip off of my idea just used as a different way. -1 because it takes to much time for Allie creating a system that would do it when there are much easier ways to recruit people.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

mygodZzZ

Then Maybe a "Share Via Facebook" Button? So you can share an cool ad on the facebook page, showing the boutcheetah page and the download page..

Roky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 12:29:05 PM
Then Maybe a "Share Via Facebook" Button? So you can share an cool ad on the facebook page, showing the boutcheetah page and the download page..
There already is a "Like" button for Facebook, when you like something your friends will see  it in their news feed.

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Roky on January 31, 2014, 12:42:01 PM
Quote from: mygodZzZ on January 31, 2014, 12:29:05 PM
There already is a "Like" button for Facebook, when you like something your friends will see  it in their news feed.
ok then..

DevilzDemise

Didn't we already have a discussion about this?

"http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=50166.0"

In which many point's and post's were already established and also how it wouldn't work. Main reason; people abusing it.

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 26, 2014, 02:12:06 PM
How about a crappy {E} trans or something with a time duration on, something that's crap enough that players who are legit and been playing a fair while know it's crap and not worth it. Where-as having it there too attract new players who won't know that it's crap and be like OOO... free stuff gimme gimme and sign up. By the time they worked out how lame it is, they would realise all the better items + stuff the game has  too offer and get that instead, and carry on playing as you don't want to give them something that's better than rest of the items  on the game or they would have no intention of getting rid of it and just spam/abuse it like mentioned above. +1 Though overall.

Cooky

someone suggests this like every other month practically

if it was in admins interest I think it would have been added already

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-