May 08, 2024, 06:32:42 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » hey all! I'm kinda new to BoutCheetah

hey all! I'm kinda new to BoutCheetah

Started by BadAssBot, December 10, 2013, 02:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

any one looking to buy?

?
1 (50%)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BadAssBot

hey all! I'm kinda new to BoutCheetah, but I used to play BOTS!!! And my friend just recently got me hooked on this game. It's pretty fun so far

Anyways, I'm selling 3K-5K Zylon Coins, if anyone is interested. I'd mostly prefer good items, as I have nothing good so far    Plz tell me how much you estimate your offer to be worth, cause I'm too noob to know the values of everything yet. Thanks

Cooky

seems strange you're new but selling 30$-50$ of zylon coins... don't be surprised if people are hesitant to buy from you

how long have you been playing?

anyway, welcome to bout cheetah!  :D

Thornz

Future reference, "New Topic" is how you can post a new topic, not "Post New Poll"  ;)

And I bid 250m for 3k ZC

Ps: Re-name this thread. Not gonna get many views with the title you picked...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JustRK

Welcome and enjoy your stay  8)

My advice as someone who has previously sold ZCoins would be to spend some on yourself.
Basic staple of "good items" would be Jack Head, walker bot, Meto Wing, Dark Meto Gun and P EF or S EF

Right now the prices are discounted for zylon coin items compared to what they used to be so to accept one
Of those items (which can be bought for zc) in exchange for zc would most likely be at your loss.

Anyway also like cooky said, with a post count of only 2, it will probably require you to go first in a trade, but don't hesitate to ask one of us staff members to middle man your trade to avoid scams (:

Zain123456

Wonder how some ppl got gm?is simple!!they paied real money!!

Selene

Bombz

ghostkid17

Welcome to BoutCheetah! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff  :)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

suppe102

mic99

Godz

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-