May 02, 2024, 05:27:57 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » SELLING HALLOWEEN SET & +4 Omnikeeper shoulder!

SELLING HALLOWEEN SET & +4 Omnikeeper shoulder!

Started by BonzoDog, August 25, 2011, 01:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzoDog

HALLOWEEN SET = 80k bs

Omnikeeper  +4  = 50k bs

If you have any problems with the price you can go talk it out with the guy in the mirror. I don't care what you have to say. the price is the price and if your not going to pay it DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. (Especially you KillerPig, you do that A LOT no offense but really you have a habit of hakin off peoples prices).

If you DO want to buy then:
*message me
*trade me
*post on this thread

funnyshit

i wanna buy if u got Halloween items for ram, and if u got i wanna buy ONLY the arm: ill pay in gigas cuz i dont got BS left(sorry) :50 million gigas for the arms!

tanqq

Quote from: BonzoDog on August 25, 2011, 09:58:36 AM
do you know what I find funny about this game?

NO ONE CAN READ A GOD DAMN THREAD RIGHT CAN THEY!?

I say selling halloween set for 80k bs so you do quite the opposite and offer me gigas for ONE of the parts? your a waste of space and I hope in future you read threads.

+ FYI the arm is the most valuable part and sells for 35k bs. to prove my point I actually put it on the market for 35k bs last night and it sold so within 10 minutes. shortly followed by the body selling for 25k bs.

so if you think i'll accept your offer of 50mil for the most valuable part your wrong. 50mil = about 20k bs now soooooo please feel free NOT to ever post on my threads again. thank you.

Calm down dude. He did say he don't have any bs left...

Click

Ill buy a hallow surge body for 10k bs, and 80 game charge II.
Deal ?
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

DragonKiller

hmm i wanna buy haloween arms 6800BS and +6 ram lvl 150 arms?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-