May 08, 2024, 04:25:21 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Lol

Lol

Started by Scythe, November 27, 2011, 11:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

Don't think, feel

NeoKiller

November 28, 2011, 01:02:03 PM #1 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:05:00 PM by NeoKiller
@this topic
I hate how everyone is overrating ES.
Who cares if he doesn't use coin items, anyone can play without coin items, that's nothing special, besides ES isn't that fast at all.
There might be some people who have beter times than ross at 215 and some other maps, but saying alot of people are better at sector than ross is wrong.

Oh and 1 unimportant fact: Neo has the best time for 204 and noone is able to beat it 8)

Scythe

Yeah...ES46 is not fast at all,he uses "i dont use coin items" as his excuse for the slow time
and if u say 1 word during hes playing he stops and writes a wall of text
But i do admire his patience
But droid zylon got owned so badly
Don't think, feel

XenoPath

Purity involves no speed, only skills will do in the long run.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 28, 2011, 01:02:03 PM
@this topic
Who cares if he doesn't use coin items, anyone can play without coin items, that's nothing special, besides ES isn't that fast at all.
There might be some people who have beter times than ross at 215 and some other maps, but saying alot of people are better at sector than ross is wrong.

Oh and 1 unimportant fact: Neo has the best time for 204 and noone is able to beat it 8)

Time is?

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

XenoPath

Quote from: deathraper on November 28, 2011, 01:06:14 PM
Yeah...ES46 is not fast at all,he uses "i dont use coin items" as his excuse for the slow time
and if u say 1 word during hes playing he stops and writes a wall of text
But i do admire his patience
But droid zylon got owned so badly
That's not an excuse.

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

NeoKiller

Quote from: mhj on November 28, 2011, 01:24:29 PM
@this topic

Time is?
1:05 I have screen if you want :]
Oh and I did the record when there was no dark meto and when BS had no effect btw :)

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 28, 2011, 01:32:20 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 28, 2011, 01:24:29 PM
@this topic

Time is?
1:05 I have screen if you want :]
Oh and I did the record when there was no dark meto and when BS had no effect btw :)

That sure is fast.. No one will ever break that Neo. Also screen please :P

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NeoKiller

NeoKiller

November 28, 2011, 01:52:00 PM #9 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 01:52:26 PM by NeoKiller
I'm not saying I'm the best at sector or anything that but most people are overrating themselves and each other at sector anyways.
People go like ES is the best or he is the best or I am the best... bla bla bla.
You should have at least screens to backup your opinion.

Also I am better at some maps and worse at others.
It took me a lot of time and many tires to do this in 1:05.
I played alot of fail rounds to make up a good strategy on how to do this map fastest.

Rossbach

November 28, 2011, 09:02:33 PM #10 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:16:48 PM by Rossbach
Neo is second best in sector. ( Ross did not come up with that now but always knew it even before he did that 204 run. Bubu comes third (It come close =/). Look at all the 2-3 player runs with Ross. It is always Ross, Neo, Bubu. Some times a few nubs join like Hj, Iri, Gramps, Zero, Ice.

Drunken = over rated because of all his sector wins.

Thematic = overrated. Nuff said.

Es = Overrated because of a run that Ross did a long time ago, and does nothing special.

Ps. Nub used bombs and it is slow.

Also a few do have better records than Ross in 204, 221, 215, 161 because Ross does not play much/ not care anymore/ has 0 BS.

BTW Ross challenges anyone to  beat his lv 200 run even with all the mistakes Ross made (few seconds in mistakes + shizload when code red ran, had to wait for un trans and a Bit at boss.) and even showed every one how to do it.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-