May 02, 2024, 04:20:44 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'd like to clarify some things

I'd like to clarify some things

Started by Santa, August 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

August 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:08:50 AM by RedEyes
Quote from: jrharbort
.. We made our server. In fact, we made BC's server too.

This being said, I do agree that they made their own server.  I do not agree that they made BoutCheetah's server.  If you would like to make your own 'Ugly Ponieslution' server, you can download their source from: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/614572-new-server-files-bots-acclaim.html

They can brag all they want that we used their 'source' to create our private server, but they cannot continue to say it months and months after we have completely recoded the server.  Fact is fact, and right now they use BoutCheetah to complete their buggy server.  Either way, try running that source I just provided you with, and comparing it to ours.  You will see that the source in that link does not compute with ours.

I'd also like to take the time to talk about some other things that 'they' talk about:

1.) They do not want to create copy's of levels already added to the game like we do, because that's just quote 'stupid'.  Yet, they make duplicates of items, and do not think that is 'stupid'. What I am getting at here is, maybe they do not know how to create a copy of a level like we can.
2.) They claim that everything we do copy's them.  Yet, if it was not for us, they would not even have a complete server to do anything with.  I'm saying this because, they use our game to record the packets required for certain functions of the game to work.  They are still even doing this, months after they went closed beta.
3.) They talk about how we are hiding the fact that we basically killed the original BOTS!! acclaim.  That one is definitely not true.  We talk about this all the time in threads, in-fact, we used to have a paragraph or two on the front page of how we started, which was written by Optimism.  We took that down because it just didn't fit the new theme.
4.) They do not even know how to open models, and view them in a model editor, nor edit them, and they call that plain stupid as-well(Only because they cannot and will never be able do it.).
5.) They are also claiming that we copied their marketplace / theme idea.  That's complete bull shit, mainly because well, to say were copying someone, you have to actually have a marketplace or a theme first.  They will be technically copying us when they do eventually create one.
6.) They claim that we took packet data from their java server, that simply did not happen.  They took the packet data from acclaim, the same way we did.  Half of their findings were horrible anyway, we had to completely re-do their legendary packet system.
7.) Also, to clear up one final issue,
Quote from: jrharbortthey have hackers as admins
, yes we do, I'm not going to deny that, but you also do as-well.  Points at their new coder zirak, who took place of tokxilchaosz because he could not code so well, as you can clearly see in their source in the link above.

What I'm posting here, is not to brag about BoutCheetah's accomplishments, it's more like a truth session for everyone in a way, mainly the people who read what the lying admins on the 'other servers' forum says about BoutCheetah, in hope of attracting them as a potential player.

(This is probably the biggest post that I've ever made in my life.)

The main reason why I posted it here, was so their admins could not delete it.

~RedEyes.

mo9

Quote from: kennyuba21If anyone needs help with this let me know contact me via msn

Msn: [email protected]

lol'd anyway , is it a good idea to publicly  release the source like this ?
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Faith

Gotta say, this technically is true.

Santa

Quote from: mo9 on August 09, 2011, 12:25:27 AM
Quote from: kennyuba21If anyone needs help with this let me know contact me via msn

Msn: [email protected]

lol'd anyway , is it a good idea to publicly  release the source like this ?

Their probably going to be freaking out when they see this post, which I'm sure they do.  Jrharbort's IP is always seen on this forum, as it's very easy to find it and compare to, just look at the patch.ini for their game.

But, in their defense they will probably want the link taken down because its basically 'our' and 'theirs' server in a nutshell to them.

~RedEyes.

mo9

thnx for explaining ;D
btw msn ? i want to ask u smth =3

vv secks box

Allie

August 09, 2011, 01:34:29 AM #5 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:36:13 AM by Allie
JUST FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATION
We made BC from scratch.
..in fact, we made Ugly Ponies too.
We just don't care enough Ugly Ponies to make it as functional as us.

Any otherwise are just those hypocrites (by the way, jrharbort went on a RAAAGE when he found out I released this truth) trying to tell you otherwise to make themselves look good.

Allie

jrharbort - says:
we're simply takling back what was originally ours
桜 says:
LOL
Yeah.
Okay.
- jrharbort - says:
so you go think about that one
桜 says:
Stealing our packets.
That's exactly.
What was originally yours.
lolk.
- jrharbort - says:
nice way to avoid the point
you seem to love doing that
桜 says:
That is the point.

NeoKiller

Quote from: jrharbortthey have hackers as admins
^Why do they think this one is something bad, in fact it is kind of an advantage.
Because of your hacking experience you obviously know how to better stop the hackers on this server.

Bounty

Why can't everybody just put everything aside and help each other with running a server... It's the same game.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Yz

Quote from: Bounty on August 09, 2011, 07:11:15 AM
Why can't everybody just put everything aside and help each other with running a server... It's the same game.

that will never happen, admins will always have a hate for each other

i just wish the players who knew nothing of both servers would stop trying to join the little fight xd
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

August 09, 2011, 07:14:30 AM #10 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:15:02 AM by NeoKiller
I don't think this is possible, I think the best way would to just ignore each other and not get in each others way.

Bounty

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 09, 2011, 07:14:30 AM
I don't think this is possible, I think thebest way would to just iggnore each other and not get in each others way.

Anything is possible.

jackhammer

Uhhh what's the abbreviation of elitepvpers? They won't let me download that thing until i make an account and to make 1 i need to say that abbrevation  >:(  :(

hawk5005

jackhammer

jackhammer

Now i need some help :/ it's hard doing a BOTS server  :(

Allie

You haven't been paying attention if you say we need to help each other; technically we help evo every day when Zirak comes on his packet stealing run.

inb4lyfe

GUYS THIS SRS BSNS SRS BSNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

kaos555

August 09, 2011, 01:02:16 PM #18 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:03:06 PM by kaos555
Because that's not the way it works.

The path is open.

Hct13345

Blame Auron for leaking!! No ones fault u guise happy.

Jeffalo13

Whether BOTS was hacked or not, it wouldn't have mattered.  They didn't give much of a ****, and the games they did care about that brought in more money got shut down as well.

/random2cents ;3
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

wonderstar

Well, these two servers are really like raging against each other, but BoutEvo really have to fix some of their bugs, both servers are good, BoutEvolution recreated the original BOTS with no mods or new levels, but while BoutCheetah has also good points, recreating new things and new levels to make players more excited about playing the game. Both are good servers so please stop raging against each other :D- It's called PEACE! It's CALLED HOPE! One day :D

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Pokeh

I wanna talk to you on msn later kenny. Whenever we're both on  ;D

funnyshit

so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

asmit10

Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 04:18:31 AM
so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

Yes, BE copied BC; they are NOT friends. Friends dont hack each other >.>
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

funnyshit

Quote from: Tricky on August 11, 2011, 04:28:13 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on August 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM

again, you know absolutely nothing.
who me or asmit?

Yz

Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 03:48:43 PM
Quote from: Tricky on August 11, 2011, 04:28:13 AM

again, you know absolutely nothing.
who me or asmit?

asmit
DISCORD killyzkill

optisum1

I downloaded this, but I want to use it for a game I made. Dont worry Allie and Santa its not another BOTS.

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

inb4lyfe

It's really a shame that 9/10 people who play Bots are retards.  Lulz.
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Iridion

how be copy bc if both games are a copy of bots?!?!?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Bounty

Quote from: inb4lyfe on August 11, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
It's really a shame that 9/10 people who play Bots are retards.  Lulz.
lol

Allie

Yes and no.

"BE copied BC"
This is where the yes and no comes in..
While they did not necessary copy us, they used our packets in order to make their functions work.
This means that they come onto our game, basically study how our server works, and use the data to make theirs work (in as much of a dumbed-down way as I can put it).

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on August 11, 2011, 09:56:09 PM

Yes and no.

"BE copied BC"
This is where the yes and no comes in..
While they did not necessary copy us, they used our packets in order to make their functions work.
This means that they come onto our game, basically study how our server works, and use the data to make theirs work (in as much of a dumbed-down way as I can put it).

Monkey see, monkey do.

Omnomnom eating toast.

inb4lyfe

im the new bvb king all hail inventor of the awesome pushes~~~

funnyshit

if what is allie saying is true, BC should sue BE for stealing their (BC) stuff...
am i right?

Allie

Quote from: funnyshit on August 12, 2011, 05:06:57 AM
if what is allie saying is true, BC should sue BE for stealing their (BC) stuff...
am i right?

no.
please don't think too hard.

zguby

Quote from: Allie on August 12, 2011, 07:25:33 AM
am i right?

no.
but why BC its your hard work why they to still ur and santa's hard work and they to enjoy then their server this is a fuking thing ;) thei are some jerks and i ahte zirak for his stupid hacks for bots :)))))

Naruto Freak4Ever :D

Allie

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 07:30:31 AM
am i right?

no.
but why BC its your hard work why they to still ur and santa's hard work and they to enjoy then their server this is a fuking thing ;) thei are some jerks and i ahte zirak for his stupid hacks for bots :)))))

;|
We did the same thing to BOTS.
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Evo is a BoutCheetah private server.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

zguby

Quote from: Allie on August 12, 2011, 09:05:45 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Ugly Ponies is a BoutCheetah private server.
hmm well thei are our private server but they have stollen from u guyz that's not fair right ??? and this is ****ing not cool :))) they are some jerks :)

Naruto Freak4Ever :D

mo9

vv secks box

Iridion

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 09:15:41 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Ugly Ponies is a BoutCheetah private server.
hmm well thei are our private server but they have stollen from u guyz that's not fair right ??? and this is ****ing not cool :))) they are some jerks :)
yea dude u fuking rok the internet :)

thats how we roll maddie

Allie

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 09:15:41 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
Lmao, this is too much.
Keep going dude 9(x.x)9 , I enjoy every bit of it.

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

koolwolf2

Newest one:

FireyDevel

I'd like to point out that they are still bashing BC day to day... And I'm pretty much sick of it.

They want to complain that we're trying to slander them? That is exactly what they are doing over there... Hypocrisy must not work both ways on their server.

They want to compare how their server is worried about losing members to ours, as OURS needs them soooo bad? I would just like to point ont thing out...

Their forums: Total members 1317
Our forums: Total members 50215

Aside from that, we're supposed to be scared about their progress of their server, well I guess if you count lag and disconnections as leaps and bounds, then by all means we should be scared guys.

They also want to talk about how we charge people to play the game? WRONG. Yes you can pay for a membership to get more bonuses and advantages over players, but you aren't forced to, you can play till your 150... and hey look, on THEIR site, you can buy 1250 coins for $5.00, whereas our game, 1250 comes from a few sector games, (that means free coins)

But yeah, we should be scared over here in BC about all their progress, not like they have:
- New levels
- New transes (not just recoloured and OP ones)
- New armours
- New items

But hey, I for one sat by and let them slam our server for about a week now, and I've finally had enough.

"You can tell by their actions that they are getting even more desperate than before. Unlike them, instead of wasting our time slandering, spamming, attempting to hack, and other useless and pointless things, the staff here is actually getting things done and improving the game to the best of their abilities." - Hanman5000

^^ This rant is brought to you by the hypocrisy in this post, sponsored by the rapidly "progressing" ***** server.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

GavinGill

Banning Voodoo for raising a fair point and changing his sig was totally uncalled for. SMH =/

@ Firey: Both servers have been going at it for a while but I think it'd be fair to say B.Cheetah (on the whole) has been going in a little deeper, all things considered. It's just more on-going here (although it has been fairly equal as of late). I'm not taking sides since I don't play on either server, just pointing out what I've observed since I've spent a fair amount of time with both communities.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Bounty

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 14, 2011, 11:44:17 AM

They also want to talk about how we charge people to play the game? WRONG. Yes you can pay for a membership to get more bonuses and advantages over players, but you aren't forced to, you can play till your 150... and hey look, on THEIR site, you can buy 1250 coins for $5.00, whereas our game, 1250 comes from a few sector games, (that means free coins)

Correct me If I'm wrong but,

Coin rate is different between both games. Other server coin item prices are the same as Bots. Coin rate too. Here, Coin rate is massive. Prices are high too, but you can still afford 1 year items in like a couple of games. As you said, "You aren't forced to" Evo isn't forcing people to buy coins. 5.00 for 1250 coins not bad. Acclaim charged $25 USD for 2000 coins I think. (Forgot) Basically 1 card wasn't enough for a whole 1 year set.
----------------------------------

I'm not taking sides I play both servers.

BoutRoodi

You didn't really say how to make a Private Server and they should really stop hacking accounts so people will go to their server.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

FireyDevel

^^ Better than hacking him.

Point remains, I would care if VooDoo was ACTUALLY a player of BC and not just staff of **** who trolls our game to rag on our updates and game content.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Santa

Quote from: Tricky on August 15, 2011, 01:57:14 PM
voo didn't troll, allie trolled ugly ponies a lot before >_> at least know the full story before u get wrapped up in it

Allie was banned though, as was I. My message was "Challenge Accepted" from jrharbot.

:3

Optimism

Even Voo's post lacked the objectivity I thought to be forthcoming.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

?wat happened.
Why am I never informed of this stuff.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Allie on August 15, 2011, 11:33:55 PM
?wat happened.
Why am I never informed of this stuff.
Cause u un beloved :3
Newest one: