May 02, 2024, 08:16:55 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'd like to clarify some things

I'd like to clarify some things

Started by Santa, August 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackhammer

Now i need some help :/ it's hard doing a BOTS server  :(

Allie

Quote from: Bounty on August 09, 2011, 07:11:15 AM
Why can't everybody just put everything aside and help each other with running a server... It's the same game.

You haven't been paying attention if you say we need to help each other; technically we help evo every day when Zirak comes on his packet stealing run.

inb4lyfe

GUYS THIS SRS BSNS SRS BSNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

kaos555

August 09, 2011, 01:02:16 PM #18 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:03:06 PM by kaos555
Quote from: Bounty on August 09, 2011, 07:11:15 AM
Why can't everybody just put everything aside and help each other with running a server... It's the same game.
Because that's not the way it works.

The path is open.

Hct13345

Blame Auron for leaking!! No ones fault u guise happy.

Jeffalo13

Whether BOTS was hacked or not, it wouldn't have mattered.  They didn't give much of a ****, and the games they did care about that brought in more money got shut down as well.

/random2cents ;3
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

wonderstar

Well, these two servers are really like raging against each other, but BoutEvo really have to fix some of their bugs, both servers are good, BoutEvolution recreated the original BOTS with no mods or new levels, but while BoutCheetah has also good points, recreating new things and new levels to make players more excited about playing the game. Both are good servers so please stop raging against each other :D- It's called PEACE! It's CALLED HOPE! One day :D

"Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder."
~Plato
Wonder or hope is something you can always rely on and it won't cost you a crumb ~ WonderStar

Pokeh

I wanna talk to you on msn later kenny. Whenever we're both on  ;D

funnyshit

so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

asmit10

Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 04:18:31 AM
so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

Yes, BE copied BC; they are NOT friends. Friends dont hack each other >.>
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

funnyshit

Quote from: Tricky on August 11, 2011, 04:28:13 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on August 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM

again, you know absolutely nothing.
who me or asmit?

Yz

Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 03:48:43 PM
Quote from: Tricky on August 11, 2011, 04:28:13 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on August 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM

again, you know absolutely nothing.
who me or asmit?

asmit
DISCORD killyzkill

optisum1

I downloaded this, but I want to use it for a game I made. Dont worry Allie and Santa its not another BOTS.

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

inb4lyfe

It's really a shame that 9/10 people who play Bots are retards.  Lulz.
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Iridion

how be copy bc if both games are a copy of bots?!?!?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-