May 02, 2024, 08:31:35 PMLatest Member: utaletrmpo
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'd like to clarify some things

I'd like to clarify some things

Started by Santa, August 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty

Quote from: inb4lyfe on August 11, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
It's really a shame that 9/10 people who play Bots are retards.  Lulz.
lol

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on August 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM
Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 04:18:31 AM
so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

Yes, BE copied BC; they are NOT friends. Friends dont hack each other >.>

Yes and no.

"BE copied BC"
This is where the yes and no comes in..
While they did not necessary copy us, they used our packets in order to make their functions work.
This means that they come onto our game, basically study how our server works, and use the data to make theirs work (in as much of a dumbed-down way as I can put it).

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on August 11, 2011, 09:56:09 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on August 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM
Quote from: funnyshit on August 11, 2011, 04:18:31 AM
so santa or redeyes ur basiclly saying that BE stole BC's client or something? or copied ur stuff? or ur friends? (BC with BE)

Yes, BE copied BC; they are NOT friends. Friends dont hack each other >.>

Yes and no.

"BE copied BC"
This is where the yes and no comes in..
While they did not necessary copy us, they used our packets in order to make their functions work.
This means that they come onto our game, basically study how our server works, and use the data to make theirs work (in as much of a dumbed-down way as I can put it).

Monkey see, monkey do.

Omnomnom eating toast.

inb4lyfe

im the new bvb king all hail inventor of the awesome pushes~~~
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

funnyshit

if what is allie saying is true, BC should sue BE for stealing their (BC) stuff...
am i right?

Allie

Quote from: funnyshit on August 12, 2011, 05:06:57 AM
if what is allie saying is true, BC should sue BE for stealing their (BC) stuff...
am i right?

no.
please don't think too hard.

zguby

Quote from: Allie on August 12, 2011, 07:25:33 AM
am i right?

no.
but why BC its your hard work why they to still ur and santa's hard work and they to enjoy then their server this is a fuking thing ;) thei are some jerks and i ahte zirak for his stupid hacks for bots :)))))

Naruto Freak4Ever :D

Allie

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 07:30:31 AM
am i right?

no.
but why BC its your hard work why they to still ur and santa's hard work and they to enjoy then their server this is a fuking thing ;) thei are some jerks and i ahte zirak for his stupid hacks for bots :)))))

;|
We did the same thing to BOTS.
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Evo is a BoutCheetah private server.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zguby

Quote from: Allie on August 12, 2011, 09:05:45 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Ugly Ponies is a BoutCheetah private server.
hmm well thei are our private server but they have stollen from u guyz that's not fair right ??? and this is ****ing not cool :))) they are some jerks :)

Naruto Freak4Ever :D

mo9

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Iridion

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 09:15:41 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
In a way, we are a BOTS private server and Ugly Ponies is a BoutCheetah private server.
hmm well thei are our private server but they have stollen from u guyz that's not fair right ??? and this is ****ing not cool :))) they are some jerks :)
yea dude u fuking rok the internet :)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Allie

AllEyesOnMe

Quote from: zguby on August 12, 2011, 09:15:41 AM
am i right?

no.

;|
Lmao, this is too much.
Keep going dude 9(x.x)9 , I enjoy every bit of it.

NoS

take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-