May 02, 2024, 06:36:51 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'd like to clarify some things

I'd like to clarify some things

Started by Santa, August 09, 2011, 12:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolwolf2

Newest one:

FireyDevel

I'd like to point out that they are still bashing BC day to day... And I'm pretty much sick of it.

They want to complain that we're trying to slander them? That is exactly what they are doing over there... Hypocrisy must not work both ways on their server.

They want to compare how their server is worried about losing members to ours, as OURS needs them soooo bad? I would just like to point ont thing out...

Their forums: Total members 1317
Our forums: Total members 50215

Aside from that, we're supposed to be scared about their progress of their server, well I guess if you count lag and disconnections as leaps and bounds, then by all means we should be scared guys.

They also want to talk about how we charge people to play the game? WRONG. Yes you can pay for a membership to get more bonuses and advantages over players, but you aren't forced to, you can play till your 150... and hey look, on THEIR site, you can buy 1250 coins for $5.00, whereas our game, 1250 comes from a few sector games, (that means free coins)

But yeah, we should be scared over here in BC about all their progress, not like they have:
- New levels
- New transes (not just recoloured and OP ones)
- New armours
- New items

But hey, I for one sat by and let them slam our server for about a week now, and I've finally had enough.

"You can tell by their actions that they are getting even more desperate than before. Unlike them, instead of wasting our time slandering, spamming, attempting to hack, and other useless and pointless things, the staff here is actually getting things done and improving the game to the best of their abilities." - Hanman5000

^^ This rant is brought to you by the hypocrisy in this post, sponsored by the rapidly "progressing" ***** server.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

GavinGill

Banning Voodoo for raising a fair point and changing his sig was totally uncalled for. SMH =/

@ Firey: Both servers have been going at it for a while but I think it'd be fair to say B.Cheetah (on the whole) has been going in a little deeper, all things considered. It's just more on-going here (although it has been fairly equal as of late). I'm not taking sides since I don't play on either server, just pointing out what I've observed since I've spent a fair amount of time with both communities.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Bounty

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 14, 2011, 11:44:17 AM

They also want to talk about how we charge people to play the game? WRONG. Yes you can pay for a membership to get more bonuses and advantages over players, but you aren't forced to, you can play till your 150... and hey look, on THEIR site, you can buy 1250 coins for $5.00, whereas our game, 1250 comes from a few sector games, (that means free coins)

Correct me If I'm wrong but,

Coin rate is different between both games. Other server coin item prices are the same as Bots. Coin rate too. Here, Coin rate is massive. Prices are high too, but you can still afford 1 year items in like a couple of games. As you said, "You aren't forced to" Evo isn't forcing people to buy coins. 5.00 for 1250 coins not bad. Acclaim charged $25 USD for 2000 coins I think. (Forgot) Basically 1 card wasn't enough for a whole 1 year set.
----------------------------------

I'm not taking sides I play both servers.

|**** a bitch - Respect a women - Love a lady|

BoutRoodi

You didn't really say how to make a Private Server and they should really stop hacking accounts so people will go to their server.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

FireyDevel

^^ Better than hacking him.

Point remains, I would care if VooDoo was ACTUALLY a player of BC and not just staff of **** who trolls our game to rag on our updates and game content.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

Santa

Quote from: Tricky on August 15, 2011, 01:57:14 PM
voo didn't troll, allie trolled ugly ponies a lot before >_> at least know the full story before u get wrapped up in it

Allie was banned though, as was I. My message was "Challenge Accepted" from jrharbot.

:3

Optimism

Even Voo's post lacked the objectivity I thought to be forthcoming.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

?wat happened.
Why am I never informed of this stuff.

koolwolf2

Quote from: Allie on August 15, 2011, 11:33:55 PM
?wat happened.
Why am I never informed of this stuff.
Cause u un beloved :3
Newest one: