May 02, 2024, 04:58:30 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs

Dark Meto.

Started by Shadow, November 01, 2011, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dewo

Quote from: asmit10 on November 02, 2011, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: Dewo on November 02, 2011, 08:41:49 PM
My PvP and Sector tactics have got even better

No. using a gun doesnt improve tactics in anything.
How would you know that? My tactics as a surge, is to use my gun. So, I don't think, you should decide that. Now, please think about what you are textin', before you post it.

X

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

sirhamtaro

Corr is simply stating the truth.

Why spend money on something that won't last your whole life.

KillerPig

Quote from: sirhamtaro on November 03, 2011, 08:41:37 PM

why spend money on food? on clothes? they won't last out whole lives.

kaos555

Quote from: KillerPig on November 03, 2011, 08:44:46 PM

why spend money on food? on clothes? they won't last out whole lives.
Dunno, Food because you need it, clothes shouldn't be payed for, we should all run around naked and if the goverment doesn't like it they can buy me clothes.

The path is open.

sirhamtaro

Food,water,and air are necessary to survive.

KillerPig

November 03, 2011, 08:50:00 PM #36 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:51:04 PM by KillerPig
corrs argument/qq statement is still bad. he has a computer. that wont last his whole life, so why spend money on it?

7ehNoob

Quote from: Corr on November 03, 2011, 01:33:48 AM
Quote from: Dewo on November 02, 2011, 08:41:49 PM
Lol, 20$ isn't much. I'm 15 years old, and I don't find it expensive. I would prefer this gun to anyone. It's such a good gun. My PvP and Sector tactics have got even better. So, guys, don't hope for gettin' this in-game. As Santa said, only way to get it, is to buy it for 20$ through PayPal.
Wow, 15 years old. Sorry we are not all rich white children living off our parents wallet.
The point isn't how much it is, but how you see profit, I can tell you're gonna be the type of 18 yr old that's going to work in your local fast food joint then complain about how the gov't and your parents won't provide enough cash, and how you oh so needed that $20 but you instead spent it on something that's probably not gonna last the remaining 3 years.

Im 16 and i've had a job for 2 years. I've made almost 10-grand. Why jump to the conclusion that he depends on his parents? And your brand new laptop you paid for will probably not last in tip top condition for 3 years. So why buy it?

If your going to go there, your contradicting yourself by having a computer, internet, tv and even a pet dog ::)
None of those things are going to last forever, and you dont need them to survive.

You and Corr are both hypocrites. kthx

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Zack66775

Am I the only one that noticed Corr was being really racist!? Sure I'm a 15 year old cracker, but I am in no way rich. I don't leech off my parents I work for my money. I understand being a little mean sometimes to enforce a point but some of you are freaking ridiculous. I think everyone needs to understand that no matter what we all have a death date and we need to face the fact that every single second in this life is precious no matter how you spend it. I freaking love playing games, so I will continue this and thank God that I have a chance to do something that is enjoyable. One put down can ruin an eternity so watch it everyone.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

racist probably isn't the best terminology but your getting trolled.

Corr

November 04, 2011, 01:56:21 AM #40 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:01:39 AM by Corr
Why not white meto??

Racist? Yes. You are a racist, you are a racist towards anyone who isn't white, you parents were racist and you calling yourself a cracker means you're a racist. you grandparents were racist and your great grandparents were slave owners. By law you were a racist and shall be branded as one.

Necessity/Needs. You spend money on them because you need them.

Wants/Imaginary shit. You buy them because you don't know any better, because you are logically worth nothing. So you have to use greed and spoil yourself thus proving how fail you are. Babies have the right to be greedy, children have the option to be greedy, teenagers believe they're too prideful to give up greed, adults sacrifice fun for good greed, elders give all and take nothing.

Lrn2lifelessonfrommommynpop.

FYI, new laptop (bought 5 yrs ago) still works better than 95% of the community here, why? Because I'm greedy for information on how to keep it in tip top shape so I don't have to spend money buying a new one.

"You can make a hungry man happy for one day if you fish for him, you can make a hungry man happy for life if you teach him how to fish."

paraphrase.

FYI- I don't have enough money to buy any of those things you mentioned, why? Because I'm busy spending my money on things I need like college, bills, food, gas.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Didn't Corr spend his mommys money on Acclaim coins or something?

Corr

Nope, didn't know how to use paypal lol

I do it for the lulz.

Allie

Cool.
Than you have the right to argue about it.
:)

Corr

Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2011, 02:13:37 AM
Cool.
Than you have the right to argue about it.
:)
No point arguing if I already won.

I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-