May 02, 2024, 05:39:30 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs

Dark Meto.

Started by Shadow, November 01, 2011, 04:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Corr on November 04, 2011, 02:16:37 AM
Quote from: Allie on November 04, 2011, 02:13:37 AM
Cool.
Than you have the right to argue about it.
:)
No point arguing if I already won.

"I win over here, and I win over there"

Yoshi91

i support corr's argument. 20$ imo is a bit much. To my advantage though.. I completed the event and only have one account I play on, thus I really don't care the methods santa's bringing forth.

but, with the humongous amt. of money to buy little things in a game that is not in fact very stable. I mean at any given moment, the admins could -by whatever reason- shut down the game entirely and no one could ever think of ever reclaiming their $20.

m rambling about crap right now but.. i think my thought process has been influenced by the fact that i had witness people who were poor, in need of money and $20 is a big deal, such in third world countries. But it's only one's own decision at deciding on to buy a digitalized gun or not, it's not like the admins are forcing you, or making the item way overally op. --over the top op. --

so.. lol. i need sleep.

Click

Quote from: spiderstar on November 03, 2011, 01:05:11 AM
can someone tell me how much damage Dark Meto does on it's own?
445 damage and 45 bullets.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

hawk5005

If you don't want to buy one then don't reply, we don't need to see all the complaining about how it's too expensive.
You missed the event, it's your fault, you get another chance only if you want to buy it, but nobody is saying you must.

Corr

Quote from: hawk5005 on November 04, 2011, 09:52:23 AM
If you don't want to buy one then don't reply, we don't need to see all the complaining about how it's too expensive.
You missed the event, it's your fault, you get another chance only if you want to buy it, but nobody is saying you must.
Naw. Right to post, complain, rant, and flame.

ooooooooooh rhyme. Again not the point whether it's optional or not, I'm just saying it's morally stupid to pay for something that's non existent in the real world. People need to see it so it can be a good learning experience.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Santa

Quote from: Corr on November 04, 2011, 04:05:48 PM

ooooooooooh rhyme. Again not the point whether it's optional or not, I'm just saying it's morally stupid to pay for something that's non existent in the real world. People need to see it so it can be a good learning experience.

So to you, every digital good sold anywhere is stupid to you i'm assuming.  I'm sure you've bought stuff for another game before in your life time.

~RedEyes.

Corr

Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2011, 04:26:25 PM

So to you, every digital good sold anywhere is stupid to you i'm assuming.  I'm sure you've bought stuff for another game before in your life time.

~Ineedtohavemynamehereatalltimes.
With the exception of stocks, and nope, didn't know how to use paypal so didn't bother.

I do it for the lulz.

Zack66775

Quote from: Corr on November 04, 2011, 08:23:24 PM
Quote from: Santa on November 04, 2011, 04:26:25 PM

~Ineedtohavemynamehereatalltimes.
With the exception of stocks, and nope, didn't know how to use paypal so didn't bother.

Contradicting yourself at every turn sir. You just said that you would have if you did.

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Corr

Zack doesn't know what necessity means, but that's okay, education isn't a necessity when you all you really need is a computer game.

::)

I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

Corr won, stop trying to get at him for every little word he states.

He has a point, but if you really want to buy Dark Meto, go for it. Arguing is pointless.

Corr

If it took about 3 days to respond to my post, god can only imagine how long it would take him to answer a rhetorical question.  :D

I do it for the lulz.

Santa

*locks topic like jrharbot*

jrharbot

Corr

-Wins like how he does it errery other day-.

I do it for the lulz.

RedNeon

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-