May 02, 2024, 12:34:37 PMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Building The Community

Building The Community

Started by TeeheeMan, April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeheeMan

April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:26:20 AM by TeeheeMan
I am calling for Admin Allie's attention!

Description :
I would love to build the community to be a much greater place for players, guests, and even mods. I can't really do that without any permission to though.
Experience :
I've been playing the original BOTS for about a year and a half, and then switched over to BOUTCHEETAH and have been playing this for about a year now.
I have some experience with programming, I'm familiar with java, c++, and some other types. I am a legit graphic designer, using photoshop cs5 for all my designs. I took quite a few classes with advertising, so I am a great advertiser and know where to go when I'm advertising to get people to join the game, or to just call for people's attention.
Reason :
I would love to help the community grow, and would love to help the members, and mods enjoy their time here in BOUTCHEETAH.
I am requesting for a position which will let me do all these things, not exactly MOD. I just want to help you guys make this community a better place. I would love to help the mods, or admins with some edits they need with the game, and I believe I will be a great help!

Please Reply Asap
Thank You For Your Time!

A Few Of My Earlier Designs That Didn't Get Screwed Up In The Hurricane (I Can Do Animations, Real Life, Anything That You Need) :
s1168.photobucket.com/user/GFXOren/library/?sort=3&page=1

Godz

What your in game name if u have been playing this game for a year now?

Toast

Is this supposed to be an application? Because you don't get positions from apps. Who are you anyways?

TeeheeMan

Well Godz, I just made this account today. My in-game name is TeeheeMan. However, I've had  many accounts, including cooloren999, that have been here for more than a year. Cooloren999 got banned though, because I gave my friend access to it while I was on vacation and he hacked, and got it banned.

As for you Toast, a GM told me to post it here to get Allie's attention.

Godz

TeeheeMan

Thank you sir :) And, I'm not random anymore, are I?

Godz

Purple

I don't think they would let you touch the code of the game at all, but advertising couldn't hurt.

Also, I would love to see some your graphic work ::)

^**** im special xd

TeeheeMan

I will definitely show you all my graphic work! Just have to make a few more, since Hurricane Sandy messed up my old computer, lost all my files.

antisickness

I don't think you're legit since that's what they all say. If you were a legit graphic designer you would have backups and uploads

Iridion

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 12:06:00 AM
Cooloren999 got banned though, because I gave my friend access to it while I was on vacation and he hacked, and got it banned.
o realy what a new! never heard before

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

TeeheeMan

Quote from: antisickness on April 13, 2013, 07:30:14 AM
I don't think you're legit since that's what they all say. If you were a legit graphic designer you would have backups and uploads
I HAD backups ''antisickness,'' however, all my backups got screwed up in the hurricane as well.. I'm in zone A.

Bombz

TeeheeMan

Thank you sir!
Check out the GFX page I just posted in my forum. That's some of my earlier designs, I have about 10 more waiting to be uploaded.

123bomb123

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Thank you sir!
Check out the GFX page I just posted in my forum. That's some of my earlier designs, I have about 10 more waiting to be uploaded.
no1 knows ur forum
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-