May 02, 2024, 02:11:26 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Building The Community

Building The Community

Started by TeeheeMan, April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeeheeMan

April 12, 2013, 11:28:40 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:26:20 AM by TeeheeMan
I am calling for Admin Allie's attention!

Description :
I would love to build the community to be a much greater place for players, guests, and even mods. I can't really do that without any permission to though.
Experience :
I've been playing the original BOTS for about a year and a half, and then switched over to BOUTCHEETAH and have been playing this for about a year now.
I have some experience with programming, I'm familiar with java, c++, and some other types. I am a legit graphic designer, using photoshop cs5 for all my designs. I took quite a few classes with advertising, so I am a great advertiser and know where to go when I'm advertising to get people to join the game, or to just call for people's attention.
Reason :
I would love to help the community grow, and would love to help the members, and mods enjoy their time here in BOUTCHEETAH.
I am requesting for a position which will let me do all these things, not exactly MOD. I just want to help you guys make this community a better place. I would love to help the mods, or admins with some edits they need with the game, and I believe I will be a great help!

Please Reply Asap
Thank You For Your Time!

A Few Of My Earlier Designs That Didn't Get Screwed Up In The Hurricane (I Can Do Animations, Real Life, Anything That You Need) :
s1168.photobucket.com/user/GFXOren/library/?sort=3&page=1

Godz

What your in game name if u have been playing this game for a year now?

Toast

Is this supposed to be an application? Because you don't get positions from apps. Who are you anyways?

TeeheeMan

Well Godz, I just made this account today. My in-game name is TeeheeMan. However, I've had  many accounts, including cooloren999, that have been here for more than a year. Cooloren999 got banned though, because I gave my friend access to it while I was on vacation and he hacked, and got it banned.

As for you Toast, a GM told me to post it here to get Allie's attention.

Godz

TeeheeMan

Thank you sir :) And, I'm not random anymore, are I?

Godz

Purple

I don't think they would let you touch the code of the game at all, but advertising couldn't hurt.

Also, I would love to see some your graphic work ::)

^**** im special xd

TeeheeMan

I will definitely show you all my graphic work! Just have to make a few more, since Hurricane Sandy messed up my old computer, lost all my files.

antisickness

I don't think you're legit since that's what they all say. If you were a legit graphic designer you would have backups and uploads

Iridion

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 12:06:00 AM
Cooloren999 got banned though, because I gave my friend access to it while I was on vacation and he hacked, and got it banned.
o realy what a new! never heard before

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

TeeheeMan

Quote from: antisickness on April 13, 2013, 07:30:14 AM
I don't think you're legit since that's what they all say. If you were a legit graphic designer you would have backups and uploads
I HAD backups ''antisickness,'' however, all my backups got screwed up in the hurricane as well.. I'm in zone A.

Bombz

TeeheeMan

Thank you sir!
Check out the GFX page I just posted in my forum. That's some of my earlier designs, I have about 10 more waiting to be uploaded.

123bomb123

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Thank you sir!
Check out the GFX page I just posted in my forum. That's some of my earlier designs, I have about 10 more waiting to be uploaded.
no1 knows ur forum
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

hawk5005

Quote from: 123bomb123 on April 13, 2013, 01:09:31 PM
Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Thank you sir!
no1 knows ur forum
Check his first post.

Selene

I thought you had a lot of experience?

Do you have anything that is really good? The ones you made are just simple and anyone can make it.

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Meteor

Unless he actually drew the renders in those pics himself he's nothing special.

(click to show/hide)

TeeheeMan

I meant in my thread*, sorry for the misunderstanding,.

Selene

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 03:05:35 PM
I meant in my thread*, sorry for the misunderstanding,.
Post it on here.

Iridion

Quote from: Meteor on April 13, 2013, 02:57:36 PM
Unless he actually drew the renders in those pics himself he's nothing special.
even if he drew those i think sprites are the least thing this game needs
rest of graphics is beginner work and the ads aren't anything special imo

thats how we roll maddie

TeeheeMan

The characters on my designs are Maplestory characters, they were hand-drawn, then I just designed them a bit online :)
I can do the same with BOTS.
And I do have experience, I may not be the best, but I'm definitely average.

Selene

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 03:16:33 PM
The characters on my designs are Maplestory characters, they were hand-drawn, then I just designed them a bit online :)
I can do the same with BOTS.
And I do have experience, I may not be the best, but I'm definitely average.
We need above average. Do some Boutcheetah stuff.

TeeheeMan

Will do :) And I believe a bit of programming, graphic designing, and advertising is pretty good. Lol.

Yz

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 03:19:43 PM
Will do :) And I believe a bit of programming, graphic designing, and advertising is pretty good. Lol.

i call it the average joe package
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

Designed them a bit online? You mean you used BannedStory to make it, right?
That's not average, not even close to average.

TeeheeMan

Bannedstory ? I made the pictures myself. The only one I used Bannedstory for was the one with the few characters, and the panda bears.
You'll see, when I make the Boutcheetah designs, how good I really am :)

Yz

i wouldn't include "gfx" in the package if i was u. u seem new to this after what i saw u made no offence
DISCORD killyzkill

TeeheeMan

Oh alright, I can try to get better though :) I'm a fast learner. And don't worry, not offended at all. Thanks for the tip!

Yz

when you make some BC art be sure to post it tho, there's renders available somewhere in the gfx resources section (unless they expired)
DISCORD killyzkill

TeeheeMan

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 12:10:15 AM
Thank you sir :) And, I'm not random anymore, are I?

Well if u are actually good with what ur saying allright, But u are to i think for the regular players and i think i can include myself by now. U are in-game as on forums a very unknown player. But it's just my opinion here.

TeeheeMan

Not really unknown anymore, am I? Everyone knows me now ;)

Iridion

just because people replied at your post doesnt mean you're known
infact you are still a random who threw a semi-application out of nowhere

thats how we roll maddie

TeeheeMan

Hmm... Well, you are a random to me. So I'm guessing you're a random as well?
Since I don't know you, you must be a random, right?
That's basically your argument here..

Toast

well yah, that's pretty much how it goes. people think you're a random to them, you think people are random to you.

TeeheeMan

Exactly. ;p I know people in-game, maybe not him though.

Toast

iri doesn't play in-game a lot, that's why.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:04:01 PM

I asked 4 people in-game who are generally well known by staff and general people, also people on forum react that they didn't know you as the 4 people i asked. There fore we can say ur not as well known as the more * popular players * as Dannii or Experience are?

TeeheeMan

Well, other players know me. Therefore, you cannot say that I'm not well-known. Even if noobs know me, I'm well-known in the noob community :)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:07:13 PM
Well, other players know me. Therefore, you cannot say that I'm not well-known. Even if noobs know me, I'm well-known in the noob community :)

possible, but we are talking about if people know u in-game, and i am sorry to say this but i think 7/10 of so called *noobs* Won't play the *whole* game untill max lvl and actually become known. So allot of the noobs you know won't play the game full and there for, less people will know u again and yet un-known

TeeheeMan

I won't be unknown for long my friend :)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:11:34 PM

So now u do admit ur unknown?

TeeheeMan

Not really. I'm just unknown to you, and the 'popular' people on this game.. LOL.

Iridion

well since we're on this forum and you are asking to be some part of it i'll consider players who browse the forums: you dont know me but kinda everyone knows me thats what i meant

thats how we roll maddie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:11:34 PM

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:14:02 PM
Not really. I'm just unknown to you, and the 'popular' people on this game.. LOL.

Im sorry but saying i wont be unknown for long my friend means the same as. I am uknown now but people will get to know me later?

TeeheeMan

Alright, alright. Whatever floats your boat.

ilovemoney

Eerrrr good luck!

Everyone knows me  :o :o ::) ::)
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

TeeheeMan

Thank you so much money! I highly appreciate it.

Selene

TeeheeMan

Purple

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 06:05:59 PM
I'm not going off-topic..

That's selene for you ::)
Anyway good luck.

^**** im special xd

TeeheeMan

Selene

You were not the only one going off-topic, others were too. Talking about who's known in the community and who isn't known in the community is off-topic with the topic you have made.

Now you see I am going off-topic, but I will stop now. Lolz.

TeeheeMan

Ahh. You're making me sound dumb :(

Purple

Quote from: Godz on April 13, 2013, 07:41:16 PM
Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:14:02 PM
That's mean you're unknown by everyone.

You have been playing this game for 1 year and no one know who are you. ''GG''&''GL''

I know who he is now stop being a bad person kthx GG&GL

^**** im special xd

spiderstar

GODZ stop going off topic, consider this a Verbal warning. I'll delete all the off topic posts when I get home.

spiderstar

Next Off-Topic post(s) will receive a warning from here on out.  This is your final warning.

TeeheeMan

I only made this to try and get Allie's attention..
I'm not going to sit here, and deal with childish people, and you shouldn't either Purple.
Thanks though.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 08:59:14 PM
I only made this to try and get Allie's attention..
I'm not going to sit here, and deal with childish people, and you shouldn't either Purple.
Thanks though.

To attract Allie's attention u might need a other name for topic, Allie might think this has to do with some charity or something people helping people out. If u make a name with contains the name Allie she might read :)

TeeheeMan

I'll just PM her.
Thanks for the info though!

Allie

No. I don't want another autistic staff member who goes out of their way to reply to everything and needs a comeback for every insult.
I don't want another horrible graphic artist handing me half ass work that took them five minutes that I'll have Meteor replace anyway.
I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts) to even see the first line of our code. I'd prefer someone off craigslist than someone who'd write this thread.

You wanted an answer, and since you applied for a position, I gave a pretty blunt and straight one. You made a pretty horrible first impression in the thread, and first impressions are everything. Good luck in future ordeals.

Purple

Godz bet his account that allie wouldn't reply. He should now have to delete his bot.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: Allie on April 13, 2013, 10:21:30 PM
No. I don't want another autistic staff member who goes out of their way to reply to everything and needs a comeback for every insult.
I don't want another horrible graphic artist handing me half ass work that took them five minutes that I'll have Meteor replace anyway.
I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts) to even see the first line of our code. I'd prefer someone off craigslist than someone who'd write this thread.

You wanted an answer, and since you applied for a position, I gave a pretty blunt and straight one. You made a pretty horrible first impression in the thread, and first impressions are everything. Good luck in future ordeals.

Oh my lord, that gotta hurt.  :-X

TeeheeMan

Doesn't hurt much. Let me see your work Allie :)
Acting like I'm not skilled at anything.
You're hilarious.
Also, don't even make fun of autism, there are serious cases of it out there.. that's not even funny.

Be More Respectful Please..
As An Admin, You Really Should.

Godz

April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM #66 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:47:22 PM by Godz

@topic nice try teeheeman  :-\

Purple

Quote from: Godz on April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM

That's an offtopic post. Get moderated.

@topic Sorry to hear about the news

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:41:53 PM
You're hilarious.
Also, don't even make fun of autism, there are serious cases of it out there.. that's not even funny.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Purple on April 13, 2013, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Godz on April 13, 2013, 10:43:59 PM

That's an offtopic post. Get moderated.

@topic Sorry to hear about the news

wouldn't matter, i thought godz had already avoided like 3 moderations?

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TeeheeMan

Quote from: Thornz on April 13, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
You're hilarious.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

''I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts)''
That's exactly what she said. If she thinks I'm so bad, let me see what she can do.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 10:48:02 PM
Quote from: Thornz on April 13, 2013, 10:45:50 PM
You're hilarious.

Um, she never acted like she could do better (even though she prolly can).  She simply said you made a bad impression, and that your work doesn't look good enough...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

''I don't want anyone I don't trust, especially someone who openly lies about personal skill (such as graphic arts)''
That's exactly what she said. If she thinks I'm so bad, let me see what she can do.

The chance that she will respond again is low, so you could try searching around yourself in the GFX section.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TeeheeMan

Obviously she won't reply..
She makes fun of autism, and thinks she's mature.. smh.

spiderstar

She gave you an answer and so far most of the other posts after Allie's are either complaining about her response or off topic.

Allie

You're hilarious.

Quote from: Allie on April 13, 2013, 10:21:30 PM

thanks for proving my point, you will never lose that impression now, for it's now your first and second impression.

Yz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on April 13, 2013, 04:05:41 PM
Quote from: TeeheeMan on April 13, 2013, 04:04:01 PM

I asked 4 people in-game who are generally well known by staff and general people, also people on forum react that they didn't know you as the 4 people i asked. There fore we can say ur not as well known as the more * popular players * as Dannii or Experience are?

ofc you would mention the only two active females -_-
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-