Xkiller712

I can't wait for the new update  :D

Godz

Cooky

how do u know its an update

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2014, 01:16:53 AM
how do u know its an update
Well Allie spilled the beans and said she was adding something.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on August 01, 2014, 02:19:32 AM
Quote from: ModProto on August 01, 2014, 02:03:04 AM
It's crazy to think how much BoutCheetah has grown, I still remember what it was like in the beginning before the game was fully released haha...

I was 11 years old when I began playing BOTS, then transitioned from BOTS to BoutCheetah in 2009, left back in 2012 but still check in every once in awhile, interesting to see the amazing progress!

Wait until you see what we're planning to release this month.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on August 02, 2014, 10:09:29 AM
an announcement has been strongly hinted for this month, nothing else confirmed

Xkiller712

^.  Plus I've heard some other stuff.
Hopefully bot stract will finally be worth somethin again ^^
@cooky but we all know something big is gonna be released :3

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2014, 04:00:00 AM

Wether it comes or not, leave the kids to dream;).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 05, 2014, 04:03:38 AM
Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2014, 04:00:00 AM

Lol let us dream

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

hawk5005

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 05, 2014, 04:00:36 AM
It is so much more than that.

Cooky

(click to show/hide)

Madprox

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 05, 2014, 09:35:35 AM
What do you know that we don't?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

hawk5005

That depends on what  you know.. but don't worry, soon enough we'll all know it all.

Cooky

don't bother asking what it is, its highly confidential

just wait patiently and u will see  :D

KillerPig

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 05, 2014, 09:35:35 AM
^.  Plus I've heard some other stuff.
it's more than something big?
is it massive huehue

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

August 05, 2014, 03:49:12 PM #16 Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:53:06 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Cooky on August 05, 2014, 10:35:35 AM
don't bother asking what it is, its highly confidential

just wait patiently and u will see  :D

It funny cause staff don't know which staff knows what and does not want to leak stuff. lol

Pro English.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Xkiller712

lol ^.  Hawk do you think it's a big 'nuff update to bring people back?

Godz

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 05, 2014, 08:10:59 PM
lol ^.  Hawk do you think it's a big 'nuff update to bring people back?

KillerPig

i can speak for most of us in zeal:

if the update is for base/pvp and it's good, we will probably come back

Yz

Quote from: KillerPig on August 06, 2014, 01:34:44 AM

i can speak for the games health

it won't be (ooo admin leak) and thank ****
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

Good idea. If we leave pvp and bvb alone, zeal wont come back.

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on August 06, 2014, 01:54:21 AM

oh
my bad
forgot
sector number 1 :)

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

ya got 3 modes to chose from, sector, pvp, and base which one is the best? dont even bother to make a case just look at how many rooms there are.. sector 25.. pvp 1.. base.. what a surprise theres none!

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on August 06, 2014, 02:59:23 AM
ya got 3 modes to chose from, sector, pvp, and base which one is the best? dont even bother to make a case just look at how many rooms there are.. sector 25.. pvp 1.. base.. what a surprise theres none!
yeah what a surprise
every update had catered to sector what do you expect xd

LightRequiem

August 06, 2014, 03:18:29 AM #26 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 03:26:40 AM by LightRequiem
more popular /=/ best

LoZ: OoT vs. any CoD game
Commonly regarded as the best game of all time, OoT only sold 7.6 million copies. Black ops 2 sold 24.2 million copies, and it has a pretty bad single player and good multiplayer.

by your logic, any CoD game is vastly superior to OoT, which isn't true at all >_>

also, you have to keep in mind that the old bots community is much different than the new bots community. in bots, there were relatively few "hardcore grinders," but there were a lot of pvpers and bvbers. things just change over time, but that doesn't inherently mean that sector is now superior to pvp/bvb; it just means that it is more popular.

Yz

why is that example even being used. sector was by far the most popular in bots as well. the ratio has balanced near perfectly. there was rarely more than 2 pages on pvp and never more than 1 page on bvb unless a good day, and now with like 1/10th the size of bots playerbase we still have 1-2 pvp rooms and very often no bvb rooms while the rest is sector

tl;dr sector was always most pref'd mode, pvps most fun point was on low lv in bots
DISCORD killyzkill

FalseProphet

Why do you keep comparing this to other games like there is anything remotely that similar to this. I mean using Cod... just wow.

Quote from: LightRequiem on August 06, 2014, 03:18:29 AM
more popular /=/ best

Commonly regarded as the best game of all time, OoT only sold 7.6 million copies. Black ops 2 sold 24.2 million copies, and it has a pretty bad single player and good multiplayer.

by your logic, any CoD game is vastly superior to OoT, which isn't true at all >_>

also, you have to keep in mind that the old bots community is much different than the new bots community. in bots, there were relatively few "hardcore grinders," but there were a lot of pvpers and bvbers. things just change over time, but that doesn't inherently mean that sector is now superior to pvp/bvb; it just means that it is more popular.

Yeah and just like how before it wasn't superior it was just more popular? ha, just filling what people want.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

LightRequiem

^Because it's poor reasoning that something that is more popular is definitely better. The example still makes sense because ross is implying that all things more popular are better than things that are not as popular. I just gave one counterexample of many that exist. It just so happens that LoZ vs. CoD is a very common one, and it proves my point nicely.

Yz

ross was just quoting cookys ****in rap saying all modes are underplayed and sector is #1 popularity wise tho lol
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 06, 2014, 03:29:44 AM
Why do you keep comparing this to other games like there is anything remotely that similar to this. I mean using Cod... just wow.

more popular /=/ best

Yeah and just like how before it wasn't superior it was just more popular? ha, just filling what people want.
we heard yz the first time
dont need you to repeat :)

Rossbach

Quote from: KillerPig on August 06, 2014, 03:58:55 AM

more popular /=/ best

Says the person repeating the same thing over and over for the last 2+ years + 5 other zeales.  ::)

Chill out Light, Ross was just messing around quoting Cooky rap and u fell right into it.

Omnomnom eating toast.

FalseProphet

more popular /=/ best

Only skimmed didn't read all of them but guess you didn't put that into thought.... and well same stuff different day with you guys asking for updates or going on about sector being a dead gamemode lol. But yet you still go on? as-well as others may i add.

Meh didn't read the previous post... just going to keep this here cause ya'know i can.

optisum1

I think it's gonna be awesome  ;D

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Yz

yet you can't comprehend it
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

August 06, 2014, 09:28:48 AM #36 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:34:39 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Rossbach on August 06, 2014, 04:06:26 AM
Says the person repeating the same thing over and over for the last 2+ years + 5 other zeales.  ::)

Chill out Light, Ross was just messing around quoting Cooky rap and u fell right into it.
?
point out one instance of that lol
tbh Ross you lost a lot of your credibility the day you started suckin ****s (eg right now for example)

and that's lyfe btw if u haven't noticed

Quote from: Yz on August 06, 2014, 06:51:24 AM

yet you can't comprehend it
because it's bad lol

there were basers here
and quite a few of them
when i first played bc all i literally did was base every day. there were at least 2-3 rooms
what happened? where did they go

you cant say bc never had an active base community to uphold this ratio cuz that's wrong
the community that played pvp and bvb has been driven away and that's a fact

im finding it hard to believe anything you say as well ever since you made you said you could 2 v 4 our guild. that itself shows how bloated your ego is and how out of touch you are with this game and the community

Yz

August 06, 2014, 09:34:24 AM #37 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:37:06 AM by Yz
if u side with what the game actually prefers it's **** sucking if not ur a cool memer!!

we just repeating ourselves.more people play sector and more people played base back when the base community was big. base at its peak was never as popular as sector so we dont care about it and when we do think about doing something for it all the basers **** on us for not doin it sooner so we stopped caring

i remember when allie was talking about doing stuff to base everyone called her ideas retarded and no actual discussion was had and she stopped caring back then even before i started tellin her to do stuff (also before all the "holy **** fix base u pay2win ******* nerds" started which then sealed da deal)

as for the ego thing, this is where you just lose all sense of integrity. we talk about my guild in my thread and you two show up to say we're shit at base when no one outside of the base community knows anyone in your guild but lyfe and corr, no sectorer (like me) has ever cared about the base community and when we've based it was pretty easy to just shit on it. as someone who's never bvbed me before but blindly followed your own guilds ideology you still try to undermine me unprovoked in my own thread. can you see yet why we ****ing hate you guys and why we don't care about your shitty mode when the only people who play it think they're smarter, more moral and better than everyone else? and you aren't even trolling? jeez

im not gonna lock this but this topic wasnt for this obviously so go make a feedback/rants topic cuz this is over now, we've all repeated ourselves enough but there's still one summary which is all that matters>>>

base was never

anywhere near

the popularity

of sector

and the staff

hate the basers

so we

don't care

about your personal preferences

if we

don't make

$$$
DISCORD killyzkill

optopt

Calm down, to much to read !  8) Keep it cool guys and enjoy ur life's :D
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

Corr

Heyyy, why was my post deleted. : /

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Rossbach

August 06, 2014, 02:23:04 PM #40 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:51:31 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on August 06, 2014, 09:28:48 AM
tbh Ross you lost a lot of your credibility the day you started suckin ****s (eg right now for example)

Ross is only siding with Tricky here cause we are both on the same side. We are tired or ur crying over PvP and BvB, and you should just learn to shut up. If Ross agreed with something that is on ur side but not yz's, the situation would be flipped. But then that would apparently also be sucking ***s. Ross picks the side he likes, regardless of who else is with him.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Iridion

Quote from: Yz on August 06, 2014, 01:54:21 AM

BEST POST 2KEVER

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xkiller712

Stay on topic guys, chill out. I have the perfect thing for ya

(click to show/hide)

Xkiller712

yz wai must we have these shitty people posting these shitty things on these forums .-.

Yz

Quote from: Xkiller712 on August 06, 2014, 03:47:31 PM
yz wai must we have these ****ty people posting these ****ty things on these forums .-.

dw silky the downs is cleansed continue your thang
DISCORD killyzkill

hur9

Thornz

Quote from: nemano9988 on August 06, 2014, 03:52:19 PM
update will be big its for sure, already know that koreans will like one the thing in it for sure :D, as for the fight over bvb/pvp and sector i just would say that i think i remember allie wanted to remove bvb and most of people agreed on that, your lucky that never happened cuz for me bvb,pvp and race modes are totaly useless they are only there so people will have a choice and to mix the modes, cuz sector can get you bored soon enough grinding 1 map over and over, so yeh i m on ross and trickys sides for it

p.s.:sorry if went of topic

gg, way to hide that rt3 is coming out....

lol jk.......sorta xD

Not pants

Thornz

Quote from: kulvinder on August 07, 2014, 09:06:41 AM
I think RT3 armour will be released,last raid map would be fixed and new pvp and bvb maps and maybe  the factions update.
I guess the next thing they will work on is making an mini game app of BC.

Lmao don't forget world peace while you're dreaming...

Not pants

Xkiller712

Quote from: Thornz on August 07, 2014, 12:26:51 PM
Quote from: kulvinder on August 07, 2014, 09:06:41 AM
I think RT3 armour will be released,last raid map would be fixed and new pvp and bvb maps and maybe  the factions update.
I guess the next thing they will work on is making an mini game app of BC.

Lmao don't forget world peace while you're dreaming...

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 05, 2014, 04:03:38 AM

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-