May 21, 2024, 10:54:18 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

Started by Ramk1ng, December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:33:37 AM by Ramk1ng
I am very dissapointed that a mod misbehaves like this, i fairly as it is killed him, altough i have to say i WAS using upper II.
But The mod and i pvped each other, i killed him with enough hp left and hes dead, but he lagged stuck on ground unfortunatly. He said he didnt thougt i was worth giving me his kill and decided to just leave room with @exit wich resultated of me still being in-game but without the earned mod kill.

I still would like to get his kill, since i noticed i just need 1 more mod kill, or atleast a kill of a other mod/fm and if not possible today i still get award for it.

Im not sure if this is a good screenshot, please reply if u cant see the screenshot

Frith

if this screen shot is real this is discraceful and immature way for a staff member to act  :-\

Allie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Frith on December 28, 2012, 08:48:20 AM
if this screen shot is real this is discraceful and immature way for a staff member to act  :-\

this screenshot is as real as it gets, and i am aswell was very surprised how the mod reacted, Mod Nik went even few times mad at me for me asking questions because he said i was *testing* him. I only didnt know where bot-stract was use for? still dont know actually

NeoKiller

You don't deserve the kill for the only reason that you used upper II.

boutcheetahz

(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 28, 2012, 09:39:34 AM
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Ramk1ng

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.

I give u partly right in this, it was definetly unfair of me to use upper II even i barely used it but yet, its not forbidden to use it. And in my opinion Nik's reaction was 100% wrong.

And Boutcheetaz, the only moment i will use II is when i accidently just came from sectoring and forgot to un equip, but because i needed 1 more mod kill desperatly, i know i probably could compeat vs NIK but to make victorie sure i used II and as i said, it was wrong of me to do that, but the reaction that NIk gave was wrong aswell

Cooky

this event is hard enough as it is for low level players or people who just suck at pvp like me, its even harder when a mod does something really cheap like that to avoid surrendering a kill

i think it is indeed very sad how he handled it

loewe98

Just let them rematch , i mean c'mon howmany players are using II in pvp ? Alot , and it happends that players use it by accident like  Ramk1ng did but most off the players just use them . I think a rematch would be fair .

Ramk1ng

Quote from: loewe98 on December 28, 2012, 09:55:41 AM
Just let them rematch , i mean c'mon howmany players are using II in pvp ? Alot , and it happends that players use it by accident like  Ramk1ng did but most off the players just use them . I think a rematch would be fair .

I would be up for a rematch without II skills and just normal fair fight? dont know if Nik wants to rematch me, maybe still mad or afraid.

lara538

December 28, 2012, 10:10:44 AM #11 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:55:26 AM by lara538
Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 10:02:03 AM

I would be up for a rematch without II skills and just normal fair fight? dont know if Nik wants to rematch me, maybe still mad or afraid.

After this Mod Nik didnt say that he wasnt going to have a rematch with u. And also ramk1ng, wasnt an accident, u said clearly in the room that u were using II cuz its the "only way" to beat Nik not by accident, so i think u dont want that desperately to a rematch without II.
And u know it was unfair, if ppl beated him without II why u have the right to beat him with II, players are killing mods with I its clearly unfair u defeat mods with II so i dont think what he did was immature or wrong,wait, isnt what ram did immature and wrong maybe???
And even if u dont have the right of a rematch u broke the rule of dont use II.(idk if nik is letting or not u have a rematch)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: lara538 on December 28, 2012, 10:10:44 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 10:02:03 AM

After this Mod Nik didnt say that he wasnt going to have a rematch with u.And also ramk1ng, wasnt an accident, u said clearly in the room that u were using II cuz its the "only way" to beat Nik not by accident, so i think u arent that desperate to a rematch without II.
And u know it was unfair, if ppl beated him without II why u have the right to beat him with II, players are killing mods with I its clearly unfair u beat mods with II so i dont think what he did was immature or wrong,wait, isnt what ram did immature and wrong maybe???
And even if u dont have the right of a rematch its not wrong cuz mods can put rules in mod fights if they want and if that so u broke one of them and so banned from a mod fight vs nik if he decided to do it(cuz idk if yes or no)

first of 1 thing, please use , and . i barely could read it, second of its right Leowe was wrong with saying that it was on purpose yes and if u want me to answer more of what u said please type again because im sorry i cant read that.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 09:50:41 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.

I give u partly right in this, it was definetly unfair of me to use upper II even i barely used it but yet, its not forbidden to use it. And in my opinion Nik's reaction was 100% wrong.

And Boutcheetaz, the only moment i will use II is when i accidently just came from sectoring and forgot to un equip, but because i needed 1 more mod kill desperatly, i know i probably could compeat vs NIK but to make victorie sure i used II and as i said, it was wrong of me to do that, but the reaction that NIk gave was wrong aswell
I know what you mean, I also had a Rush II once on a PvP match, I didn't notice it quick so I quit the room as soon as I knew it and I unequipped it 'coz it wasn't fair. And after that I barely make half an HP O.o

You could've done what I did but what's done cannot be undone, you might as well have a rematch after saying sorry?

lara538

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Why is the issue of what skill he was using being discussed at all? Mod Nik did something immature, cruel, and relatively stupid to this person.. and somehow its the persons skill pack thats getting all the discussion? somehow.. because he was using a shunned upon skill.. mod niks actions are ignored? doesnt make any sense to me. 

ZeroUH

Omg! Mod Nik did @exit before die! Omg! So bad! So immature! Mimimimimi.... -_-'
A lot of people does this and nobody make a topic about it... When a mod does, people comes with rocks on their hands complaining...

Cooky

December 28, 2012, 11:19:55 AM #17 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:20:11 AM by Cooky
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 11:17:42 AM
Omg! Mod Nik did @exit before die! Omg! So bad! So immature! Mimimimimi.... -_-'
A lot of people does this and nobody make a topic about it... When a mod does, people comes with rocks on their hands complaining...
yea.. haha.. your right.. what were we thinking.. xD

its not like theres an event going on right now where you have to kill mods or anything

-PeaceLover-

Because Mods are suppose to be dealt more seriously, it is harder to become a mod then and member which means it takes a lot more responsibility which mean consequences should be more serious.
I think the way Nik handle this situation was completely immature and anyone who does it is completely unacceptable, but the thing saying a mod did it is pretty despicable. Who the hell cares if you use II in pvp, if he doesn't want to face a II make a rule in the room name NO II.

Cooky

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 11:22:27 AM
Because Mods are suppose to be dealt more seriously, it is harder to become a mod then and member which means it takes a lot more responsibility which mean consequences should be more serious.
I think the way Nik handle this situation was completely immature and anyone who does it is completely unacceptable, but the thing saying a mod did it is pretty despicable. Who the hell cares if you use II in pvp, if he doesn't want to face a II make a rule in the room name NO II.

great post I agree with this 100%

ZeroUH

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:19:55 AM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 11:17:42 AM
yea.. haha.. your right.. what were we thinking.. xD

its not like theres an event going on right now where you have to kill mods or anything
Still not a good reason. It wasn't "something immature, cruel" or w/e. And Allie said that you have until Sunday.

Ok.... Mod Nik, don't do that again, please.
This is the only thing that should be done about Nik's behavior. "but there is an event!!"...you have until sunday! "it should be dealt more seriously!!"... how? demote him because of that? HAHUAHUAUHAEHUAEHUAHEUHUAEHUAEHUAHEUHUAEHUAEHUE!!! Yeah, sure. I would do that and start to ban people for 3 days too. This sounds more fair, huh? Because I bet there are many poher people doing this DURING the event. They just don't wanna show up.  ;D

Cooky

I hate it when someone reports that a staff member did something bad and the higher ups response is something along the lines of  'what do u want us to do? demote him? LOL!"

No.. none of us ****ing want that.. we just dont want this to happen again

spiderstar

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:34:49 AM
I hate it when someone reports that a staff member did something bad and the higher ups response is something along the lines of  'what do u want us to do? demote him? LOL!"

Watch your language please.  It's getting out of hand.   

-PeaceLover-

He should not be demoted what I was trying to say is give him likes a head up or a warning not to do that again.

ilovemoney

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 11:42:08 AM
He should not be demoted what I was trying to say is give him likes a head up or a warning not to do that again.

Rule breaker. I'm keeping this screenshot for when you report me for spamming.

kthnkz.
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Cooky

^ If your trying to say I broke a rule you are wrong lmao

boutcheetahz

December 28, 2012, 11:46:56 AM #26 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:48:20 AM by boutcheetahz
Similar to what I was thinking.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:44:55 AM
No he's not trying to say that, it's just like using your own words in the future.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ilovemoney on December 28, 2012, 11:42:30 AM

kthnkz.
How are you going to report me I did not break any rule if so tell me.
So are you completely retarded you reported yourself for spamming.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 11:46:56 AM
Similar to what I was thinking.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:44:55 AM
No he's not trying to say that, it's just like using your own words in the future.

Listen Nobdy said or asked anyting about banning and i don't want him to get banned for it because that would be absolutely unreaseneble.
And Zero, the only reason that this stuff doesnt get reported with normal players is because this is from an event. You know rules of event urself so i wont explain exact, but the point is just that the moderater shouldnt have left the room like this and in my opinion it was wrong of him, the only thing i want done is him to be spoken to that this is not the behavior a mod should give because they should give a role modle of a real player.

ilovemoney

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on December 28, 2012, 11:42:30 AM

kthnkz.
How are you going to report me I did not break any rule if so tell me.
So are you completely retarded you reported yourself for spamming.
I was agreeing with what you said you WORM!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Eat4two

Ramk1ng, I don't see the purpose of this topic. I told you from the first time we fought that II skills were prohibited when you challenge me. Why? Cause everyone's supposed to have the same point of departure. Please obey this instruction (no II skills) and we can fight again.

I'll be on tonight, anyone is welcome to challenge me ^_^.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Eat4two on December 28, 2012, 02:01:04 PM
Ramk1ng, I don't see the purpose of this topic. I told you from the first time we fought that II skills were prohibited when you challenge me. Why? Cause everyone's supposed to have the same point of departure. Please obey this instruction (no II skills) and we can fight again.

I'll be on tonight, anyone is welcome to challenge me ^_^.

You have most certainly have not said that, thats a thing i will swear to god. and allright, we will see if we can rematch tonight.

Cooky

who else was in the room? maybe they can say whether or not they saw mod nik say that or not

Selene

Iridion

>inb4 iri you and your gang always cause trouble and drama
/friendly mode on

nik just overreacted. it happens sometimes and as long as it doesn't happen again it's not a problem and won't happen again <reply that doesnt make you want to make drama

LOLOELAOEHAUEHA SHOULD WE DOME HIM LEL!? <opposite

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

Eat4two

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 28, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
Also the only way Mod Nik let me pvp him was to pay him :/
Sarcasm is difficult to spot on the internet, it was a joke. Tried to gift your stuff back but your gift box is full

Materger

I don't see whats the big deal. o-o

Nik lost to a II Upper user who came from sector from what he said (Never seen a Surge use upper II in sector). XD

and he got a bit upset, shouldn't this be in feedback/rants. :O

Does the kill even count when you stay stuck and do @suicide? If not they would have to just fight again. :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

kills don't count when someone uses @suicide, so the kill wouldnt have been valid anywayz
DISCORD killyzkill

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Yz on December 28, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
kills don't count when someone uses @suicide, so the kill wouldnt have been valid anywayz
I think he means that Nik should give him his kill, but Nik didn't want to give it. (In another round)

ZeroUH

Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)
Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

lara538

December 28, 2012, 10:31:06 PM #42 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:33:09 PM by lara538
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 10:09:07 PM
Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

Thanks for noting zero, first i posted apparently with bad english according to ram, so i tried to correct and cut some part so this isnt everything that i wrote. And also i was in the room and it wasnt stake. My main point is if every1 is killing mods with I why should ramk1ng got the kill if he was using II. If mod nik suicided and the kill counted(ik it dont count like yz said) every1 would have the right of using II vs mods cuz he won using II? As i said b4 i dont see what nik did immature,cruel... Ppl are commenting on things that they dont really know what happened ONE ss dont tell everything. I was in the room i think i can make a better comment, and according to ME withOUT proof he said he was using II cuz was the only way to beat him. As every1 agree surge using upper in sector is very weird so i think what i said is easier to believe.
If i remember right nik was playing ffa(with me too) then ppl challenged them to a 1v1 other room was created and nik let me watch.If he was pvping b4 how he didnt notice he was using II b4?And no1 noticed b4 that ram was using II. When other room was created that he maybe changed skills for upper II. I dont think nik even deserve a verbal warning. But as i said i dont have proof.
If i used bad english and u didnt understand sorry, i can translate to zero ::) (ill only do that if ppl dont understand)

Quote from: Materger on December 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

Nik lost to a II Upper user who came from sector from what he said (Never seen a Surge use upper II in sector). XD

Does the kill even count when you stay stuck and do @suicide? If not they would have to just fight again. :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: lara538 on December 28, 2012, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 10:09:07 PM
Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

Thanks for noting zero, first i posted apparently with bad english according to ram, so i tried to correct and cut some part so this isnt everything that i wrote. And also i was in the room and it wasnt stake. My main point is if every1 is killing mods with I why should ramk1ng got the kill if he was using II. If mod nik suicided and the kill counted(ik it dont count like yz said) every1 would have the right of using II vs mods cuz he won using II? As i said b4 i dont see what nik did immature,cruel... Ppl are commenting on things that they dont really know what happened ONE ss dont tell everything. I was in the room i think i can make a better comment, and according to ME withOUT proof he said he was using II cuz was the only way to beat him. As every1 agree surge using upper in sector is very weird so i think what i said is easier to believe.
If i remember right nik was playing ffa(with me too) then ppl challenged them to a 1v1 other room was created and nik let me watch.If he was pvping b4 how he didnt notice he was using II b4?And no1 noticed b4 that ram was using II. When other room was created that he maybe changed skills for upper II. I dont think nik even deserve a verbal warning. But as i said i dont have proof.
If i used bad english and u didnt understand sorry, i can translate to zero ::) (ill only do that if ppl dont understand)

Quote from: Materger on December 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

Lara, listen this sounds bit weird because ur now saying ( i understanded normally what u said) that when i kill a mod on anyway as it is, he is allowed to leave without giving me the kill?

And zero and lara if u read one of my first comments, i already said i was using it on PURPUSE, because i didnt expect to be able to kill Mod Nik with upper 1 but i think i can beat him atm aswell with upper 1 and i asked already for rematch in-game few times but didnt get a reply.

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on December 28, 2012, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 28, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
I think he means that Nik should give him his kill, but Nik didn't want to give it. (In another round)

I know the kill wouldnt be valid if he typed @suicide anyways but i then thought i killed him, just let me have a fast *free* kill then the round after.
Quote from: Iridion on December 28, 2012, 03:37:38 PM
>inb4 iri you and your gang always cause trouble and drama
/friendly mode on

nik just overreacted. it happens sometimes and as long as it doesn't happen again it's not a problem and won't happen again <reply that doesnt make you want to make drama

LOLOELAOEHAUEHA SHOULD WE DOME HIM LEL!? <opposite

sorry could u tell me what u ment first sentence?

etoyh1

Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

Yz

Quote from: etoyh1 on December 29, 2012, 12:42:32 PM
Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

you = wrong
you = bad
all of your post = baddo
DISCORD killyzkill

etoyh1

Quote from: Yz on December 29, 2012, 12:44:12 PM
Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

you = wrong
you = bad
all of your post = baddo
Ty?

Yz

Quote from: etoyh1 on December 29, 2012, 12:52:07 PM
Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

you = wrong
you = bad
all of your post = baddo
Ty?

not a compliment.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

Dont go off topic please , and tricky has lagg but  learn to  Deal whit it  , everyone has lagg its a part off the game sir. I lagg to and you wil lagg to sometimes.

Yz

eeeexactly... I'm still a part of the event whether I lag or not.. and there's plenty of excuses to validate the other staff members "flaws" that you pointed out also, dora x]

Maybe think before post next time?
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

December 29, 2012, 12:59:34 PM #50 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 01:00:09 PM by Materger
Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

Omg Evade hax >__<  

I always get hit in a ffa and it never saves me, unless Allie is in the room then everyone tries to kill her.  ;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

Dura, you have till Sunday to complete the event. Rather then complain about us staff, maybe you should go in-game and try to complete it.

MagicXR

To kill Mat just predict where he is going to go next

etoyh1

Quote from: Yz on December 29, 2012, 12:56:28 PM
eeeexactly... I'm still a part of the event whether I lag or not.. and there's plenty of excuses to validate the other staff members "flaws" that you pointed out also, dora x]

Maybe think before post next time?
Sowwy....
Quote from: Selene on December 29, 2012, 12:59:56 PM
Dura, you have till Sunday to complete the event. Rather then complain about us staff, maybe you should go in-game and try to complete it. Yeptty yep
Quote from: MagicXR on December 29, 2012, 01:03:11 PM
To kill Mat just predict where he is going to go next
Ikr

Toast

Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

thx mang
i doing pvp 4 nothings??

Iridion

@ram i meant something like this can happen and zero should've replied differently imo

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

hawk5005

That's funny, because yesterday I was online and pvping everyone for literally all day long.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Iridion on December 29, 2012, 03:31:54 PM
@ram i meant something like this can happen and zero should've replied differently imo

oh tnks for clearing up.

boutcheetahz

Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous
N505 pvp'ed me even though he didn't know me.
Selene's not afk everytime.
I saw Santa 4 times, twice in one day.

(click to show/hide)

Selene

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-