May 21, 2024, 05:48:07 PMLatest Member: Dennisamusa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

Started by Ramk1ng, December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Why is the issue of what skill he was using being discussed at all? Mod Nik did something immature, cruel, and relatively stupid to this person.. and somehow its the persons skill pack thats getting all the discussion? somehow.. because he was using a shunned upon skill.. mod niks actions are ignored? doesnt make any sense to me. 

ZeroUH

Omg! Mod Nik did @exit before die! Omg! So bad! So immature! Mimimimimi.... -_-'
A lot of people does this and nobody make a topic about it... When a mod does, people comes with rocks on their hands complaining...

Cooky

December 28, 2012, 11:19:55 AM #17 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:20:11 AM by Cooky
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 11:17:42 AM
Omg! Mod Nik did @exit before die! Omg! So bad! So immature! Mimimimimi.... -_-'
A lot of people does this and nobody make a topic about it... When a mod does, people comes with rocks on their hands complaining...
yea.. haha.. your right.. what were we thinking.. xD

its not like theres an event going on right now where you have to kill mods or anything

-PeaceLover-

Because Mods are suppose to be dealt more seriously, it is harder to become a mod then and member which means it takes a lot more responsibility which mean consequences should be more serious.
I think the way Nik handle this situation was completely immature and anyone who does it is completely unacceptable, but the thing saying a mod did it is pretty despicable. Who the hell cares if you use II in pvp, if he doesn't want to face a II make a rule in the room name NO II.

Cooky

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 11:22:27 AM
Because Mods are suppose to be dealt more seriously, it is harder to become a mod then and member which means it takes a lot more responsibility which mean consequences should be more serious.
I think the way Nik handle this situation was completely immature and anyone who does it is completely unacceptable, but the thing saying a mod did it is pretty despicable. Who the hell cares if you use II in pvp, if he doesn't want to face a II make a rule in the room name NO II.

great post I agree with this 100%

ZeroUH

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:19:55 AM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 11:17:42 AM
yea.. haha.. your right.. what were we thinking.. xD

its not like theres an event going on right now where you have to kill mods or anything
Still not a good reason. It wasn't "something immature, cruel" or w/e. And Allie said that you have until Sunday.

Ok.... Mod Nik, don't do that again, please.
This is the only thing that should be done about Nik's behavior. "but there is an event!!"...you have until sunday! "it should be dealt more seriously!!"... how? demote him because of that? HAHUAHUAUHAEHUAEHUAHEUHUAEHUAEHUAHEUHUAEHUAEHUE!!! Yeah, sure. I would do that and start to ban people for 3 days too. This sounds more fair, huh? Because I bet there are many poher people doing this DURING the event. They just don't wanna show up.  ;D

Cooky

I hate it when someone reports that a staff member did something bad and the higher ups response is something along the lines of  'what do u want us to do? demote him? LOL!"

No.. none of us ****ing want that.. we just dont want this to happen again

spiderstar

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:34:49 AM
I hate it when someone reports that a staff member did something bad and the higher ups response is something along the lines of  'what do u want us to do? demote him? LOL!"

Watch your language please.  It's getting out of hand.   

-PeaceLover-

He should not be demoted what I was trying to say is give him likes a head up or a warning not to do that again.

ilovemoney

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 11:42:08 AM
He should not be demoted what I was trying to say is give him likes a head up or a warning not to do that again.

Rule breaker. I'm keeping this screenshot for when you report me for spamming.

kthnkz.
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Cooky

^ If your trying to say I broke a rule you are wrong lmao

boutcheetahz

December 28, 2012, 11:46:56 AM #26 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:48:20 AM by boutcheetahz
Similar to what I was thinking.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:44:55 AM
No he's not trying to say that, it's just like using your own words in the future.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: ilovemoney on December 28, 2012, 11:42:30 AM

kthnkz.
How are you going to report me I did not break any rule if so tell me.
So are you completely retarded you reported yourself for spamming.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 11:46:56 AM
Similar to what I was thinking.

Quote from: Cooky on December 28, 2012, 11:44:55 AM
No he's not trying to say that, it's just like using your own words in the future.

Listen Nobdy said or asked anyting about banning and i don't want him to get banned for it because that would be absolutely unreaseneble.
And Zero, the only reason that this stuff doesnt get reported with normal players is because this is from an event. You know rules of event urself so i wont explain exact, but the point is just that the moderater shouldnt have left the room like this and in my opinion it was wrong of him, the only thing i want done is him to be spoken to that this is not the behavior a mod should give because they should give a role modle of a real player.

ilovemoney

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on December 28, 2012, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: ilovemoney on December 28, 2012, 11:42:30 AM

kthnkz.
How are you going to report me I did not break any rule if so tell me.
So are you completely retarded you reported yourself for spamming.
I was agreeing with what you said you WORM!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-