May 22, 2024, 01:03:56 AMLatest Member: mtaletbwow
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

Started by Ramk1ng, December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eat4two

Ramk1ng, I don't see the purpose of this topic. I told you from the first time we fought that II skills were prohibited when you challenge me. Why? Cause everyone's supposed to have the same point of departure. Please obey this instruction (no II skills) and we can fight again.

I'll be on tonight, anyone is welcome to challenge me ^_^.

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Eat4two on December 28, 2012, 02:01:04 PM
Ramk1ng, I don't see the purpose of this topic. I told you from the first time we fought that II skills were prohibited when you challenge me. Why? Cause everyone's supposed to have the same point of departure. Please obey this instruction (no II skills) and we can fight again.

I'll be on tonight, anyone is welcome to challenge me ^_^.

You have most certainly have not said that, thats a thing i will swear to god. and allright, we will see if we can rematch tonight.

Cooky

who else was in the room? maybe they can say whether or not they saw mod nik say that or not

Selene

Iridion

>inb4 iri you and your gang always cause trouble and drama
/friendly mode on

nik just overreacted. it happens sometimes and as long as it doesn't happen again it's not a problem and won't happen again <reply that doesnt make you want to make drama

LOLOELAOEHAUEHA SHOULD WE DOME HIM LEL!? <opposite

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Selene

Eat4two

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 28, 2012, 05:11:21 PM
Also the only way Mod Nik let me pvp him was to pay him :/
Sarcasm is difficult to spot on the internet, it was a joke. Tried to gift your stuff back but your gift box is full

Materger

I don't see whats the big deal. o-o

Nik lost to a II Upper user who came from sector from what he said (Never seen a Surge use upper II in sector). XD

and he got a bit upset, shouldn't this be in feedback/rants. :O

Does the kill even count when you stay stuck and do @suicide? If not they would have to just fight again. :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Yz

kills don't count when someone uses @suicide, so the kill wouldnt have been valid anywayz
DISCORD killyzkill

ZxEnvyxZ

Quote from: Yz on December 28, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
kills don't count when someone uses @suicide, so the kill wouldnt have been valid anywayz
I think he means that Nik should give him his kill, but Nik didn't want to give it. (In another round)

ZeroUH

Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)
Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

lara538

December 28, 2012, 10:31:06 PM #42 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:33:09 PM by lara538
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 10:09:07 PM
Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

Thanks for noting zero, first i posted apparently with bad english according to ram, so i tried to correct and cut some part so this isnt everything that i wrote. And also i was in the room and it wasnt stake. My main point is if every1 is killing mods with I why should ramk1ng got the kill if he was using II. If mod nik suicided and the kill counted(ik it dont count like yz said) every1 would have the right of using II vs mods cuz he won using II? As i said b4 i dont see what nik did immature,cruel... Ppl are commenting on things that they dont really know what happened ONE ss dont tell everything. I was in the room i think i can make a better comment, and according to ME withOUT proof he said he was using II cuz was the only way to beat him. As every1 agree surge using upper in sector is very weird so i think what i said is easier to believe.
If i remember right nik was playing ffa(with me too) then ppl challenged them to a 1v1 other room was created and nik let me watch.If he was pvping b4 how he didnt notice he was using II b4?And no1 noticed b4 that ram was using II. When other room was created that he maybe changed skills for upper II. I dont think nik even deserve a verbal warning. But as i said i dont have proof.
If i used bad english and u didnt understand sorry, i can translate to zero ::) (ill only do that if ppl dont understand)

Quote from: Materger on December 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

Nik lost to a II Upper user who came from sector from what he said (Never seen a Surge use upper II in sector). XD

Does the kill even count when you stay stuck and do @suicide? If not they would have to just fight again. :3
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: lara538 on December 28, 2012, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 28, 2012, 10:09:07 PM
Yeah...a surge using upper 2 on sector... Weird :)Anyway... Master gundam said something about ramking and none notice, except me. Another thing... If it was stk, ramking lost his rights to complain.

Thanks for noting zero, first i posted apparently with bad english according to ram, so i tried to correct and cut some part so this isnt everything that i wrote. And also i was in the room and it wasnt stake. My main point is if every1 is killing mods with I why should ramk1ng got the kill if he was using II. If mod nik suicided and the kill counted(ik it dont count like yz said) every1 would have the right of using II vs mods cuz he won using II? As i said b4 i dont see what nik did immature,cruel... Ppl are commenting on things that they dont really know what happened ONE ss dont tell everything. I was in the room i think i can make a better comment, and according to ME withOUT proof he said he was using II cuz was the only way to beat him. As every1 agree surge using upper in sector is very weird so i think what i said is easier to believe.
If i remember right nik was playing ffa(with me too) then ppl challenged them to a 1v1 other room was created and nik let me watch.If he was pvping b4 how he didnt notice he was using II b4?And no1 noticed b4 that ram was using II. When other room was created that he maybe changed skills for upper II. I dont think nik even deserve a verbal warning. But as i said i dont have proof.
If i used bad english and u didnt understand sorry, i can translate to zero ::) (ill only do that if ppl dont understand)

Quote from: Materger on December 28, 2012, 06:42:12 PM

Lara, listen this sounds bit weird because ur now saying ( i understanded normally what u said) that when i kill a mod on anyway as it is, he is allowed to leave without giving me the kill?

And zero and lara if u read one of my first comments, i already said i was using it on PURPUSE, because i didnt expect to be able to kill Mod Nik with upper 1 but i think i can beat him atm aswell with upper 1 and i asked already for rematch in-game few times but didnt get a reply.

Quote from: ZxEnvyxZ on December 28, 2012, 08:06:09 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 28, 2012, 07:45:22 PM
I think he means that Nik should give him his kill, but Nik didn't want to give it. (In another round)

I know the kill wouldnt be valid if he typed @suicide anyways but i then thought i killed him, just let me have a fast *free* kill then the round after.
Quote from: Iridion on December 28, 2012, 03:37:38 PM
>inb4 iri you and your gang always cause trouble and drama
/friendly mode on

nik just overreacted. it happens sometimes and as long as it doesn't happen again it's not a problem and won't happen again <reply that doesnt make you want to make drama

LOLOELAOEHAUEHA SHOULD WE DOME HIM LEL!? <opposite

sorry could u tell me what u ment first sentence?

etoyh1

Spider = exit
Nik= lags or suicide
Mat= evade hax
Grim= not seen
N505= Wont pvp strangers
Selene= afk
Yz= lags like hell
Santa=not seen
Allie= Afk or too faMous

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-