May 05, 2024, 12:39:38 AMLatest Member: jeimyz23
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » @@@@@@@@@ABOUT MEMBERSHIP@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@ABOUT MEMBERSHIP@@@@@@@@

Started by healer459, August 18, 2012, 10:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

healer459

I think everyone doesnt have Paypal accounts or even credit cards. I suggest that it could connect to some sites such as CherryCredits, where in they can have this card, a method wherein all players can afford without using any credit cards. just suggesting =)

cascaval123

Toast

A lot of people suggested before. Probably won't happen.

loewe98

Allie want us to pay , dont u know her?

healer459

xprice1996x

Quote from: healer459 on August 18, 2012, 10:37:45 AM
I think everyone doesnt have Paypal accounts or even credit cards. I suggest that it could connect to some sites such as CherryCredits, where in they can have this card, a method wherein all players can afford without using any credit cards. just suggesting =)

Actually there is an alternative method of buying membership such as onebip, using this you can go to your local shop buy credit for your phone and use that to buy membership :)

Hope this helps

Allie

We are planning a pay by cash method where you send the money directly to our official PO box. The only "issue" with this is that we can only accept USD.

HyperShadic6

Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2012, 01:28:29 AM
We are planning a pay by cash method where you send the money directly to our official PO box. The only "issue" with this is that we can only accept USD.
Why cant u just take the money to the bank to change them to USD?

Xkiller712

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on August 21, 2012, 06:36:00 AM
Quote from: Allie on August 19, 2012, 01:28:29 AM
Why cant u just take the money to the bank to change them to USD?
Too much work for hermits.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-