May 03, 2024, 03:17:58 PMLatest Member: Vamjails
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » files unable to open

files unable to open

Started by Scythe, February 26, 2011, 10:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

i quit boutcheetah and i started it agian and lots of error messeges appeared saying unable to open files and stuff fix this problem i think lots of people has this problem
Don't think, feel

Shadow

It's probably because of the log-in server and channels being fully coded now.  Try running as administrator and turning off your windows firewall.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Scythe

when i start bots error messages appear saying <data/ui/slot_hs_head.dss> Unable to open files! i turned off my firewall i redownloaded i reinstalled i tried running it as adminstrator and i tried pming redeye on msn and he didnt reply omg someone fix this i wanna play!
Don't think, feel

LemonZesty

When I launch the game, it's fine but until when I start a sector game, messages pop up saying 'Unable to open file'. I tried Turning of my Firewall but I don't know the password for the Administrator.
- LemonZestyLime

LemonZesty

This is happening to me too and I don't know why....
- LemonZestyLime

Santa

Close the client.

Right click the "Launch BoutCheetah"

Select "Run as administrator"

Click Allow.

Done.

Scythe

i tried and i already wrote it doesnt work when i tried to run as admin on my post D:<
Don't think, feel

mrweak2800

me too....its said <data/ui/slot_hs_head.dds> Unable to OPen the file!

plss hlp me x.x >:(

Santa

Try downloading the new client that I made yesterday, use the download link above.

Scythe

thanks im downloading and thanks for trying! to fix the problem
Don't think, feel

Scythe

im sorry but i download this new client u made and i redownloaded 5 times and it keeps saying its corrupted
Don't think, feel

Scythe

ok its working thanks for everything
Don't think, feel

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-