May 09, 2024, 02:45:04 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » My accounts?

My accounts?

Started by alipc09, July 30, 2011, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alipc09

i am lvl 40 but when i reloged i am lvl 51 i think somebody hacked me account and played lvl 220 so if the gm read my history then i get banned
because the person talked to me and said you going to be banned?!
so what do i need to do.

Santa

Hello, I would suggest to you, to change your password, security question, and make sure the e-mail on your account is actually your e-mail, then if possible, change your e-mails password as well.

That's some tips on how to keep your account secure after being infiltrated by a hacker.

Thanks!

~RedEyes.

(If your account is banned in-game, please let me know, and I will check into that.  This is not a bug, so I will move it to the off-topic section.)

alipc09

alipc09

Umm i think i got banned so what do i need to do.
Dam i got a tournament upcoming! need to be in it! AWWW!

alipc09

the only 1 who knows my password is my bro. i think i should chance it again and dont give it to him lets see what happens then...

Iridion

Quote from: alipc09 on August 06, 2011, 02:22:01 PM
the only 1 who knows my password is my bro. i think i should chance it again and dont give it to him lets see what happens then...
account sharing banban

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

alipc09

is account shareing with family forbidden its not like hi is going to steal my accounts...
and just shut up about banban because i am already being banned.
anyway i missed my tournament.

hawk5005

August 06, 2011, 04:42:53 PM #7 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:45:15 PM by hawk5005
Quote from: alipc09 on August 06, 2011, 04:12:20 PM
is account shareing with family forbidden its not like hi is going to steal my accounts...
and just shut up about banban because i am already being banned.
anyway i missed my tournament.
Tournament is in about 1 hour and 15 minutes. >_>

alipc09

how long does it take?
i wanna play badly i wanna pvp and get bs and coins love coins! xD
cnt wait intel i get membership going to buy it when i have money on phone! xD WAHOO!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-