May 04, 2024, 12:57:57 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » I'm back, a butcher and I was in close beta of BoutCheetah

I'm back, a butcher and I was in close beta of BoutCheetah

Started by AM A BUTCHER, April 19, 2012, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AM A BUTCHER

Title was a long title and it's so long but, it had explained a lot about me.

Anyone remember the butcher from BoutCheetah close beta?

ReSigNeRs

Im not in Close beta so i don't know yu=ou  :( Btw

Welcome back to boutcheetah!

AM A BUTCHER

Ok, this proves that I was here in the Closed beta of BoutCheetah.

hahaha ReSign it's no problem if you not in Closed beta.

Yz

no, I don't remember you. And I was there for the entire CB. In fact I handled a lot of the people who got accepted into CB to begin with.

So yeah..
DISCORD killyzkill

AM A BUTCHER

I didn't play Closed beta for much time, only a week or two I think.

The chances about the people who remember will be less.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

AM A BUTCHER

Quote from: Yz on April 19, 2012, 06:30:22 AM
I remember everyone in CB.

It's been some years and I doubt about my name.

I'm not sure that my name was "the butcher" and it was something like that.

I'm forgetting some things lol.

Gramps

Quote from: AM A BUTCHER on April 19, 2012, 06:33:28 AM
I'm not sure that my name was "the butcher" and it was something like that.
I'm forgetting some things lol.
[/quote]

That's convenient.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Allie

I can verify for everyone that you're a liar. Bear with me here.

First off, you said CB. BoutCheetah has only had one CB, it was the summer of last year. All players were manually added into the game, and their characters still exist. Therefore, if you really were in CB, you wouldn't have had to make a new account.
Now, I can verify that there is no "butcher" in CB. I added all accounts myself. I can also verify that I don't believe there is one still.

The only way you could've been in a beta and get past this, no matter how short, would be is if you were in Open Beta of the original, three years ago. That, too, is impossible, for this was an open beta. I'm sure you'd be able to recognize the difference.

To continue, you don't have a valid hostname (I can't prove you're using a proxy or a VPS yet, but I've looked into it). Your hostname belongs to someone else. You also have no other accounts on your IP. This makes me believe you're trying to avoid an IP ban. Or maybe a VPS ban?

AM A BUTCHER

@Gramps: Check your quote, it's not fixed lol. Learn to quote and thank you.

Quote from: Allie on April 19, 2012, 06:59:27 AM
I can verify for everyone that you're a liar. Bear with me here.

First off, you said CB. BoutCheetah has only had one CB, it was the summer of last year. All players were manually added into the game, and their characters still exist. Therefore, if you really were in CB, you wouldn't have had to make a new account.
Now, I can verify that there is no "butcher" in CB. I added all accounts myself. I can also verify that I don't believe there is one still.

The only way you could've been in a beta and get past this, no matter how short, would be is if you were in Open Beta of the original, three years ago. That, too, is impossible, for this was an open beta. I'm sure you'd be able to recognize the difference.

To continue, you don't have a valid hostname (I can't prove you're using a proxy or a VPS yet, but I've looked into it). Your hostname belongs to someone else. You also have no other accounts on your IP. This makes me believe you're trying to avoid an IP ban. Or maybe a VPS ban?
First off, I existed in CB and I had a account before but, since it's been some years, I forgot that account and forgot it's user and pass. I'm not sure if it's "butcher" or Meat Killer or some other and thus, I don't remember the name now. I don't have the memory to remember the names, users, passwords and accounts in a video game if it's been some years. I had played many video games and do you expect to remember of my characters that has been over some years?

I had other accounts but, not on this IP of this computer and I'm staying at my grandma's house right now.

Allie

For the most part, we only accepted the popular players to BC.

BC CBII:

Allie
RedEyes
Khaos
Frail
Want
Poke
Zom
Gramps
Meta
Ross
Xaladie
Brandon
Faith
Bounty
Firey
Grimmjow
MechaSonic
Yz
Vegito
Iridion
Robo
LightRequiem
Atrix --> dun remember who this dude was
Jason
Sartigan

It was later expanded to..
Kletz
Mysra
Patti
Neoxon
Corr
Filleg
Tzeshuan
Meteor
Sky <-- forget what his old ign was.
Vedzen
Trakais
Styx
Captain Pain <-- somebody account name. forget
Unique
Gavin
Hardcorish
Koshiro
Milk
Xrow

Please tell me where butch is.

Gramps

Oh, big deal the quote went wrong for once. You sound more and more like nob every post you make.

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

boutcheetahz

IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-