May 07, 2024, 06:31:24 PMLatest Member: barxasStoge
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Real or Fake? Ghosts

Real or Fake? Ghosts

Started by Materger, August 26, 2013, 04:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

I want to know if you guys believe ghost are real or not so please post what you think and why you think ghost may or may not be real.If someone thinks differently from you please don't try to argue with them.

:D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

yes they are real in my opinion but I don't think you can see them

it might not be 'ghosts' but the concept of some no longer living being altering things in our living world is something I believe in

I mean look at exorcisms and stuff like that.. where people are believed to have been possessed by another being like a demon, they do things they normally couldn't do like speak fluent in another language that they didn't even know before.

Materger

Interesting, thanks for sharing guys. Keep them coming everyone.   ;D

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Quote from: nanak tatum on August 26, 2013, 04:20:53 AM
but most of the time when people are "possessed" it is not a demon or ghost that is doing it. More like a disorder or something along those lines.

diseases that make people magically learn entire languages? lol

Yz

my familys seen them, im sure everyone has a friend or family member whos had contact with one, if not you can find tonnes of stories. ofc not a reliable confirmation whatsoever, just im sure
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

August 26, 2013, 04:34:47 AM #5 Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:40:06 AM by Rossbach
Going by the definition of ghost, they are fake.  ::)

For those of you who do believe in them, how do you like the idea of some "dead" (might as well start going into "Real of Fake Zombies? discussions) person watching what you do every single day.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on August 26, 2013, 04:27:06 AM
Quote from: nanak tatum on August 26, 2013, 04:20:53 AM
but most of the time when people are "possessed" it is not a demon or ghost that is doing it. More like a disorder or something along those lines.

diseases that make people magically learn entire languages? lol

He didn't say all of them, but I agree some of those people who claim to be possessed are people suffering from manic psychosis or any other mental illness.

Thanks for sharing Tricky and Ross. :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

sirhamtaro

first,i dont really know where i stand on plain old ghosts,but me and  family are biblicaly religious and believe in heaven,hell,god,and idk,other beings

my mum once told me and brothers she has had some interactions
back when mum lived by herself and my oldest sibling,my sister,which was.. young enough to be crawling? idk
so about 19/20 years ago
a bookshelf would fall over occasionally,could've killed my sis one time
and apparently there had been an old guy living there before them
so mum sorta prayed/said out loud/in head idk,if guy could plz stop
and that was that.

not the only "story" but not gonna tell,unless yous want me to

Materger

Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 26, 2013, 05:37:29 AM
first,i dont really know where i stand on plain old ghosts,but me and  family are biblicaly religious and believe in heaven,hell,god,and idk,other beings

my mum once told me and brothers she has had some interactions
back when mum lived by herself and my oldest sibling,my sister,which was.. young enough to be crawling? idk
so about 19/20 years ago
a bookshelf would fall over occasionally,could've killed my sis one time
and apparently there had been an old guy living there before them
so mum sorta prayed/said out loud/in head idk,if guy could plz stop
and that was that.

not the only "story" but not gonna tell,unless yous want me to

Interesting, I'd like to read more about these stories if you don't mind sharing. :)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

sirhamtaro

Some pretty nice adventures at second hand shops.

Apparently mum was getting some jamas for mirage when he would've been about six,so he wanted some with bikes on them.
She did the praying.Reached into pile.Pulled out exactly that,right size too.

Brothers had teletubbies and played fun games with them.
I wanted to join in,but didn't have a teletubby.
So I would pray to get 1 from second hand shop,but there wasn't 1 there,for quite awhile.
Then one year,on my birthday even,1 was right there on the top of the pile

Cooky

Quote from: sirhamtaro on August 26, 2013, 06:36:12 AM
Some pretty nice adventures at second hand shops.

Apparently mum was getting some jamas for mirage when he would've been about six,so he wanted some with bikes on them.
She did the praying.Reached into pile.Pulled out exactly that,right size too.

Brothers had teletubbies and played fun games with them.
I wanted to join in,but didn't have a teletubby.
So I would pray to get 1 from second hand shop,but there wasn't 1 there,for quite awhile.
Then one year,on my birthday even,1 was right there on the top of the pile

so ur saying ghosts did that? u prayed and u think ghosts did that?  what religion is that? normally when someone prays and it comes true they thank their god..  not ghosts.  I'm curious to hear your explanation.

Purple

Imo a lot of ghost related stuff is bullshit. That's not to say they don't exist, I believe in them to a certain extent.

^**** im special xd

Materger

Thanks for sharing with us Ham and Asmit. :3

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

TobaccoLover

i see them but noone believes me ;((

HyperShadic6

August 26, 2013, 08:38:38 AM #14 Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 08:43:56 AM by HyperShadic6
I believe so that they are. I live in a rented house and there are more people here other than my family but no one her believes in ghost except me. This does sound creepy but sometimes I just do random things and I hear real faint noises of children laughing when im done but it only happens in my parents room so thank god. I also hear random footsteps of people going up the stairs thought there is nobody but that might be because of the house since its old thats what my parents say but i dont think so , so yeah I believe in ghosts

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-