May 18, 2024, 08:06:20 PMLatest Member: PreciousJ2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » @allie

@allie

Started by Iridion, March 19, 2011, 06:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

QuoteThis patches most of the hacks the auto ban won't detect.
Only idiots would say any otherwise.
And anyone from Evo who goes "it hardly works" are just mad they don't have one.

i thought jrh helped you with autoban. explain me stuff :>

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

March 19, 2011, 06:19:30 PM #1 Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 06:51:45 PM by Shadow
Ours is more improved than what theirs is.  Their's don't block hacks like ours does.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

how do you know. :3

thats how we roll maddie

Shadow

March 19, 2011, 06:53:32 PM #4 Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 06:53:50 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Iridion on March 19, 2011, 06:37:57 PM
how do you know. :3
Because they haven't updated there auto-ban system at all it still remains the same you hack 10 games there your banned.  Here we have the 10 games your banned as well, but ours blocks the slot hacks and pretty well all the other hacks as well.  While with theirs you can use any hack you want.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Iridion

you get banned with both so what

thats how we roll maddie

Kevin

What they (Evo) lack in hack-detection they make up for in the whole 'who can connect to who' bullcrap.

Shadow

Quote from: Kevin on March 19, 2011, 07:27:21 PM
What they (Evo) lack in hack-detection they make up for in the whole 'who can connect to who' bullcrap.
Very true the connection there is a lot better.  Yes both systems ban, but here you no longer have people who can hp hack and stuff like they do in Evo.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 19, 2011, 07:50:37 PM
Very true the connection there is a lot better.  Yes both systems ban, but here you no longer have people who can hp hack and stuff like they do in Evo.
But BC basically took whatever **** had of security, stop trying to act so smug if you don't know the aspects of it.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Shadow

Quote from: Corr on March 20, 2011, 02:07:27 AM
But BC basically took whatever **** had of security, stop trying to act so smug if you don't know the aspects of it.
Who cares ?  You don't like it and gotta a problem with it cry somewhere else please.

Styx

lol i don't really care who has better hack detection, game communities is all i care about

eco999

Quote from: Styx on March 20, 2011, 07:11:33 AM
lol i don't really care who has better hack detection, game communities is all i care about

Allie

Evo decided to make a hack detection system.
It sucked, and we told them a few ways to make it better when I went over there and almost got jrharbort banned because we can make other people get flagged on their system.
So we figured, meh, it might be a nice idea, and I told jrharbort we're making it.
They helped with nothing.
(flag system)

As far as I know, they don't even have an actual anti-hack system, just an auto-ban system.
However, Evo has helped us with nothing that I can remember.
If anything, we helped them.
90% of their hacks are patched because we told them how.

Corr

Quote from: Shadow on March 20, 2011, 04:27:45 AM
Quote from: Corr on March 20, 2011, 02:07:27 AM
Who cares ?  You don't like it and gotta a problem with it cry somewhere else please.
Obviously you do because you don't wanna be wrong. ZING! If you don't like the fact that all hack detections came from **** then I suggest you run along now kiddy.

@Fira- You know that's a big fat ol' slice of lie. If you don't want your rep being burned then you wouldn't have posted but now people who actually know will see this and laugh at you, and I know how much you hate that from yours peers. It's all a matter of the masses not knowing but the minority that actually does. You can fool the newbs with your mixed words but not the people who have knowledge of both games. kthx.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

123bomb123

Lol, whatever happened to this
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024