May 03, 2024, 09:27:18 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Contest(Chance to win 500k coins)

Contest(Chance to win 500k coins)

Started by Santa, September 19, 2010, 06:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1337HaxSkill

Aww it went all small and squished up.

Xrow

Hmm.
Another way (That I never use) Is that when your authoring a post, on the bottom-left of the page, click 'additional options' then 'attach a file.'

Try that.

SonicParadox

Xrow

September 25, 2010, 02:12:43 AM #183 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:14:33 AM by Xrow
V1:

V2:

WHAT NOW SIRGAY

Xrow

So? ALL I HAVE IS PAINT AND I STILL PWNED YOU
Pretty much trips yours into a pile of dump and uses it as a carpet.
And making it transparent'll be easy for someone who wants 50k or w/e of the coins.

Meta

Xrow

^Oh well, I wouldn't expect you to know shat about logos.
And if this is the worst one you've ever seen, you obviously haven't seen the SirGay's. Or the BOUTCHEETAH logo. Or the logo in the original topic.

Kthx.

Xrow

September 25, 2010, 02:29:54 AM #189 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:31:25 AM by Xrow
HAHAHAHA I was wondering when someone would translate it.
Translate it in Google Translator. I think it gives a better-translated version.

Meta

Quote from: Xrow on September 25, 2010, 02:27:22 AM
^Oh well, I wouldn't expect you to know shat about logos.
And if this is the worst one you've ever seen, you obviously haven't seen the SirGay's. Or the BOUTCHEETAH logo. Or the logo in the original topic.

Kthx.

BOUTCHEETAH logo pwns, you just have bad taste. It's okay though, lots of people have bad taste ::)

Xrow

...THE BC logo is a font downloaded from Dafont.com, faded, covered in blue paint splatters, with a couple bots on either side.

Honestly, it sucks.

You have terrible taste - You're just brown nosing.

Kthx.

SonicParadox

Meta

Quote from: Xrow on September 25, 2010, 02:32:54 AM
...THE BC logo is a font downloaded from Dafont.com, faded, covered in blue paint splatters, with a couple bots on either side.

Honestly, it sucks.

You have terrible taste - You're just brown nosing.

Kthx.

What, you want a logo with c4d's a text used by paint? Don't be stupid, it's a competition that you would obviously fail if you consider yourself good by just using paint.
Quote from: Xrow on September 25, 2010, 02:32:54 AM
Kthx.

Xrow

For one thing, idk what cd4's are, and I AIN'T AFRAID TO SAY IT :]

And what do YOU expect in a logo?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-