May 11, 2024, 10:11:37 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » In Game Command Suggestion(s)

In Game Command Suggestion(s)

Started by Pokeh, November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Updated main page.

6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

Zack66775

Quote from: Pokeh on November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed) +1

2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.) +1 because it is only a tag and would be fun

3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/ -1 It is not that great of an idea cause it is just not worth the coding and is kinda dumb IMO

4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room. +9001

5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room. +9001

6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room +9001

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract. -1 lol no :P

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level. +1 also add a maximum?

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command. +1

I have more idea's. This is a start-up. Some idea's are a little fuzzy, soo debate.
Pokeh you asshole! I just did my review and you go and update it! xP!!! Still doing great though....

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Toast

Quote from: Pokeh on November 28, 2011, 09:46:38 PM
Updated main page.

6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room

7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

8. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

I think instead of minimum bs it should be maximum bs. dunno tho.

Pokeh

{min} and {max} commands could be added. and both could be activated in the same room.

same with botstract. Having a min/max.

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Pokeh on November 25, 2011, 10:27:07 PM
+1 1. {nd} No drops in PvP (Hp/recharge/trans ups/etc. are removed)

-1 2. {m} Allow Merc's in PvP. If they're allowed in Sector/BvB, why not? Basically their enemy is everyone but you, and they follow you/wander around hitting opponents. (If it's possible. Probably is.)

-1 3. {b} Basically if anyone enters this room, when they die, they have a chance of dropping an item. This item is from the persons inventory. If you die, you lose the item if someone obtains it from your inventory. (Stashes are an exception.) I would say drop a copy of one of the items in your inventory, but that would be an easy way to clone +7's etc. fast :/

+1 4. {cs} Coinless stats are activated. All coin items worn have no effect in this room.

+1 5. {ns} No active/(passive?) skills are allowed in this room.

+1 6. {p} {r} {s} Patch/Ram/Surge only room

+1 7. {bstrx} Minimum Botstract required to enter the room. x being the amount of botstract.

+18. {lvx} Minimum level required to enter the room. x being the required minimum level.

+1 9. {solo} (Sector mode only.) a room where everyone but the room master is alive in the game. This allows for leeching to be easier. Does it really encourage leeching? I guess in a way. But it comes down to the room master in the end, no stopping it really, and it is a helpful command.

2. Perhaps another team member would be OP.

3. I reckon save part drops for sector.

7. I suppose has a use.

8. Would probably only be useful for low levels,but still useful

9. I was going to "-" this but if it was implemented it would help the people that say,"suicide or kick"

Zack66775

WAIT JUST A GOSH DARN SECOND!

Aren't they taking BS out of PVP soon?

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Pokeh

Updated main page.

I'm pretty sure at least most of those idea's could be added. Soo, why not? >_>

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-