May 18, 2024, 04:03:30 PMLatest Member: sochignign

level 215

Started by Painkiller, October 05, 2010, 03:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiller

me and some guild members started level 215 before the game started it said beta monster not found as a message (we all got the message) the Khanz didn't react they got hit and then kept bumping the ground after that bout_d stopped working and it closed down on me. so prob a bug or something you guys forgot to put in during the update >.>

y2k

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 03:19:24 AM
me and some guild members started level 215 before the game started it said beta monster not found as a message (we all got the message) the Khanz didn't react they got hit and then kept bumping the ground after that bout_d stopped working and it closed down on me. so prob a bug or something you guys forgot to put in during the update >.>

what is this i dont even...

Painkiller

its the merc(is what lady ice said) ice cold bought the weekly item which is the merc so idk if she is right or if its something else

Painkiller

theres a problem with the merc pack that is currently the item of the week

the merc's data was either removed or placed in a different folder during the update because the data of the merc got messed up the entire level messed up. me and some other poeple in guild were gonna do level 215 one of us (Ice cold) was equipped with the merc that is the item of the week. right after clicking start all of us got an error message saying the name of the merc (the folder name not its actual name. guessing from the name it seems to be in testing since its name had the word "beta" written in it) because that merc was done incorrectly it messed up the whole map we though it was a bug or something once i logged in again after that lady ice one of the guild members said "its the merc" because ice cold removed the merc equipped another one and the game worked fine.

RAUDOG

Quote from: Painkiller on October 05, 2010, 04:32:29 AM
theres a problem with the merc pack that is currently the item of the week

the merc's data was either removed or placed in a different folder during the update because the data of the merc got messed up the entire level messed up. me and some other poeple in guild were gonna do level 215 one of us (Ice cold) was equipped with the merc that is the item of the week. right after clicking start all of us got an error message saying the name of the merc (the folder name not its actual name. guessing from the name it seems to be in testing since its name had the word "beta" written in it) because that merc was done incorrectly it messed up the whole map we though it was a bug or something once i logged in again after that lady ice one of the guild members said "its the merc" because ice cold removed the merc equipped another one and the game worked fine. UR RITE BROTHER, I AGREE

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-